I adore them. I love kids in a way that I am ready for my future husband to do that disgusting act to me for the sake of becoming a mother.

• I love kids and want to have kids
  • I love kids but don't want to have kids
  • I don't love others' kids but want to have my own kids
  • I don't love kids and don't want to have any

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely love chIldren. I am very family orientated and I look forward to having kids one day. I often look after my nieces and nephews and I enjoy every minute of it. They call me their second mum lol 🚼

What Guys Said 18

• I always say: I love kids, but I hate responsibilities. Not having any kids of my own is absolutely essential to keeping my responsibilities in life at a low level. I always hated the feeling of being relied upon, like when it's all on me to take care of someone or something, and I'm the idiot if it doesn't work out. There are aspects of parenting I think I could enjoy, but the problem is, I need to be able to pack the kids up and send them somewhere else at the end of the day so I can recharge my batteries. Also, I'm WAY too much of a germaphobe to deal with kids, those things are FILTHY, haha. If somebody is sick, I just can't be around them, so there's another place I'd either fail or have to do something I'm really not happy about. The biggest question is: how can I have kids while still managing to put myself first pretty much all the time, and the answer is simply "I can't." So I'd be either a bad parent, or more likely, a good parent, but miserable. I'm not big on sacrificing of my self for the good of others. It might be noble, but I ain't that guy. Tell you what though, I'll be a kick ass uncle one day. Hang out with the kid for two hours at a time and play children's games? Don't threaten me with a good time!😂 I'm just not up for the full commitment, I need to do what I want, when I want, all the time, in order to be happy. If that makes me selfish in the eyes of some, so be it. But I'd argue it's more selfish when unprepared people go and have a baby as if it's akin to getting a puppy, just because they had baby fever, and it's so much more than that. So the whole kids thing isn't for me. I'm just going to coach youth sports eventually, borrow other people's kids for a couple hours a few times a week, throw the ball around with them and teach them to be athletes (which is really the only genuine paternal instinct I have), and then send them home and let someone else have to pay for them and have their schedules disrupted, haha. You guys and gals out there with kids deserve a medal or something, I absolutely could not hack it.

• How can you be a football player and a germaphobe? Those seem mutually exclusive.

Muddy fields? 4 quarters? Blood sweat tears? Rally shirts you don't wash all season? Etc?

• @redeyemindtricks Oh really? Entirely possible I'm operating on 1992 medical information, haha. I'll check into that, thanks for the heads up!๐Ÿ‘

• No prob. Adult chickenpox is a bitch and a half, so... yah, pass it on, to anyone else who doesn't know.

• I love my son and his daughter.
    I like to hear the neighbor kids ( 2 girls, must be 9 and 12, I think) when they're 'killing' their dad.

• I do, which is part of the reason I also work as a kind of teacher. ^.^

• Yes, I love kids, and definitely want some when I'm older.

• which is more important to you date with sex and without marriage. or date and marriage with sex?

• I don't care if there's marriage or not, I just care about finding a girl to spend the rest of my life with, either married or not.

• I want to have a single daughter when I'm 30.
    To be honest, I would be a terrible dad. I would probably spoil her and give her a completely inflated sense of self-worth. She would be the kind of girl with ridiculously high standards that everybody hates.
    But I can't deny myself, I really want one!

• i hate kids. nowadays people tend to be too stupid to propperly raise a child. they are spoiled assholes... iยดd still like to give it a shot and see if iยดd be any better at that XD

• I like kids yeah, I know I'll have some of my own someday, I'd like to have 2, maybe 3.

• Love kids. Have three.

• Yes, and I've wanted to be a father since I was little. It's my biggest dream.

• I love kids and already have a daughter. Kids are lots of fun!

• Umm wait what disgusting act?

• Yes, i like them, they are stupid lovely little creatures :p

• I hate kids. They're so loud and annoying and they always want you to do something for them

• I live kids. I can't wait to be a father.

• I love kids if they're family. Other people's kids just annoy me for the most part lol

• I love kids
    I want to major in Early Childhood Education, but I'm a guy so that may not go well

• I hate kids and don't want any

• I use to love kids then I got volunteers to babysit 7 girls between 4 and 11 for a week we'll my aunts and uncles all went to a funeral in a different country now I'm not sure lol

What Girls Said 16

• disgusting act? O. O
    now putting aside that comment, yes I love kids. I am very patient with them.
    Also I melt when I see a guy being sweet to kids ^^

• i LOVE LOVE LOVE children <3 yes i want them someday.

• Yeeeeahh I love them and I want to have 3 kids in the future!!!

• i like other people's kids, but i don't want any myself~ they don't fit into my life plan, now or ever.

• Love is a strong word. I like other people's kids. You can give them back when they need a diaper change or they start screaming for no reason.

• I definitely look forward to having kids someday when I'm older and ready :)

• I literary go crazy over kids, when i see one i want to hug them immediately!

• I really can't stand children because so many of them aren't raised in a way I think is good, as many of them lack manners and whatnot. Pretty sure I wouldn't be able to do a better , job than the parents of those kids and I don't want to take the responsibility if they turn out to be bad people, for that reason I don't want to have kids og my own.

Who knows, maybe one day I'll change my mind since I'm still very young but for the time being that is where I stand...

• If you want your kids to be goodthen you have to first have your life pulled together and good...
      Second you need to take responsibility if you want kids and teach and treat them good and then will turn out to be good kids...

But you are still a kid Lol so its ok for you now.. so dont worry 😊

• No. I don't love humans. I don't like them nor want any.

• No need for disgusting acts. Just do it the Boris Becker way.. make him ejaculate in a condom and insert it in you lol

• I love kids. And i want them later on in life when i am settled. I'm thinking around 4. What about you?

• I don't really like kids, but for some strange reason they always love me which is really funny to see because I feel so awkward around them. I also don't want any.

• lol yeah. they're cute

• Uh, make sure you marry someone who's asexual.

• Yes i love them. I want 5🌞

• I 😍 babies ! So cute 😍 I don't want teenager 😬🤕