I am a virgin guy, I like to marry a virgin girl?

I am a virgin guy from India, i want to marry a virgin girl. Did my thoughts is correct?

• Correct
  • Wrong
  • It's only indian thoughts
You may right in your point of view, but indian culture and tradition is different from your.

Most Helpful Girl

• If u want a virgin wife then stay a virgin urself till marriage. Then its perfectly fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I am Indian I am virgin so I want the same I don't know that who ever girl ma parents choose for me if she is virgin or not that make me mad lol

What Girls Said 8

• whatever makes you happy!

• If you're still a virgin then there is nothing wrong with wanting to marry a virgin.

• do whatever you want man..

• Sure... why not?
    Sounds nice. =)

• indian thoughts. lolz.

• There is no right or wrong answer to this question. Just do what feels right to you.

• If you want that, nothing is stopping you lol. Get what you want. x

• It's not wrong or correct. It is just your choice and opinion.
    As a virgin girl, I refuse to be with a guy who is with me just because I'm virgin and thought I wouldn't be good enough for him if I wasn't a virgin.
    Just my opinion.

• It doesn't mean he's with you just because you're a virgin or that hed date any girl who happens to be a virgin.

For example, you probably want the guy you date to be attractive and wouldn't be interested in a guy if he wasn't attractive. Does that mean looks are the only thing you care about or that youd date any guy who happens to be attractive?

No, of course not, its just one of the things you're looking for.

• Idc, I'm not exclusively tlking about India

• you're making it seem like a lose/lose situation and that guys shouldn't be able to have a preference on past history. It doesn't even have to be the extreme of a guy who wants a virgin. For instance say he wants a girl whose count is under 5 with no one night stands, the same thing applies. Ask too soon, get written off as desperate, creepy , sexist, and have your reputation damaged within her social group. Wait to find out and dump her then and you're still fucked...

Unless you break up without giving the exact reason. you're assuming he's going to specifically say "Im breaking up with you because you're not a virgin" when its entirely possible for him to break up and give a generic reason for calling things off, thus avoiding all of the potential backlash listed above.

What Guys Said 8

• Do you even English?

And with joking aside, good luck with that quest for a virgin girl.

• It is your choice, and life is all about choice. But note, marrying or not marrying a virgin girl won't make your marriage last. It all about her character.

• Hey man, its your preference. As long as you don't hold double standards, its perfectly fine.

• It's what you wish for you, so it's correct.

• saala chutiya, teri randi maa bhi virgin thi jab tak mainein uska chut apne bade lund se faad diya

• Don't come to the U. S. A if you want to find a virgin girl. You'd have better luck finding Bigfoot.

• Poor girl.

• Marry an Indian catfish instead.

• Virgin is a treat for her, she can trust me in every moment of our life

• :-s
      She can trust you in every moment of your life... until you start thinking about the girls you missed and want to start exploring your and their possibilities.

• You're an insecure misogynist with a small dick.

• Virgin, yes I am

• Indian don't have small dick u can see mine is 6 more more but it accurate 6 bigger then u dog

• lol these fuckers make me laugh, anilkumar and asker, and going by amateur indian porn, they usually are small, thankfully i got saved