Are you married to someone who you do not love?

I've been married for 8 years and I don't think I love her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Happily divorced

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Not married and not planning to. I feel sorry for you though, mate.

• But... But we were supposed to get married 😭💔

• What's that awful smell? Oh it's bullshit

• Is it really? I thought the awful smell was coming from you.

What Girls Said 4

• So... Get divorced?

• no he will not get a divorce

• @CoolSky01 not being in love and getting bored are two completely different things.

• they are not different at all getting in love is basically finding the other person extremely fascinating and you just want to be around them, that eventually becomes you liking them for who they are and loving them, once you spend year loving the same person he doesn't interest you anymore and will want to look for someone new to satisfy your curiousity needs, you want someone new to love new things about, unless your spuse cheats, is abusive, doesn't give a single shit about you and leaves you to his thing a marriage should not be an option.

• Nope.

And when love fades, you put effort to make it work.

Sit down and discuss.

Go to the counselor or whatever you may need.

Google has tons of helpful articles and advice.

Just remember one thing. You want to revive the marriage, not go back to how things were, not prove that you are right, not gain or seek sympathy but just revive the marriage, make it work and find peace, etc.

She needs to put effort as well of course.

• My ex feels the same way you do. He's getting a divorce after a year. He has two sons by her and hates her. As he says "worst friends with benefits possible" I hate to marriages go that way and I am so so sorry. I am not married.

• I'm sorry :(

What Guys Said 2

• well i wll tell you something in my honest opinion no one loves someone for 50 years it doesn't just happen, gotta put in somekind of effort, love her dont say i dont love her love doesn't just happen , I don't know work out out

• No I am not married