If my boyfriend got invited to a bachelor party, what are the chances of him going to a strip club?

Just wondering.

• High Chance
  • Low Chance
  • Other (comments)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say the chances are pretty good, but it depends on the situation for it to bother me. Example, bachelor's party strip club visit isn't worrying by itself. It is almost tradition. However, having sex, or interacting aggressively flirtatious, that would make me uncomfortable.

I'm a guy, and if my girlfriend went on a bride's party or whatever, I wouldn't mind her going to a party with male strippers. But again, as long as those certain limits are not reached.

Strip club or not, guys will always check out good looking girls no matter how devoted you are to each other. Men will also likely watch porn while married. So really what is so different besides that and and a strip club?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same situation but next year in May he says he doesn't even like going to places like that cause it's a waste of money and he says he's going to try to convince them to go else where if that's brought up because it's his cousin but I don't know I feel like guys under peer pressure will go. And his cousin isn't the greatest guy. My boyfriend says he doesn't like things like that and he doesn't go for out of respect for me but I totally get you its a scary feeling alcohol and guys and peer pressure is just killing me

What Guys Said 13

• i've been to bach parties where people went to strip clubs or hired strippers. in those cases i didn't go

i've been to bach parties, including mine where there were no strippers or trips to bachelor parties

it really depends on the bachelor party and your boyfriend

• Odds are it's gonna come up. U can let him go and get over it. Or do what one girlfriend of mine did and tell him if he goes and u catch him you're gonna cut off his balls. Tell him how u feel. And deal with him accordingly when he comes back.

• It's an above average chance

• It depends on the kind of guys he's going to be hanging out with. Does it bother you that he might go to a strip club?

• A little bit :/
      I know he went in the past as the DD for his friends. He didn't do anything, he said. But this was back when we didn't know each other and he was single.

• I will try. Thanks! Ugh it sucks though haha. Strip clubs are like a gf's worst nightmare lmao

• Nah I totally get it. But if you have a good boyfriend then it'll be fine. I'd honestly just be more worried he doesn't drink too much and gets sick. That's more likely to happen than any other bad thing.

• If this bothers you, then you aren't mature enough to have a boyfriend.

• how am i not mature enough? i'm sure he'd feel the same way regarding male strippers.

• Lots of women have no problem with it because they know their guy is going to get all hot and bothered and then come home and make them happy. It's definitely not about class. It's about being comfortable with sex and trusting your partner.

• All in all you may not be OK but he will do as he wills. Because guys peer pressure and he won't wanna be left behind so even if the odd chance he didn't want to go he eventually would.
      U don't necessarily get to grope the stripper I think

• There's a high chance.

• Pretty high up there strip clubs or a stripper are like the bread and butter of a bachelor party.

• I dunno, whatever man, I don't think your boyfriend is going to fuck a stripper. If you're really concerned that's going to happen maybe just break up with him.

• I'm not concerned that he will fuck a stripper lol. but ok.

• Count on it.

• Just ask him not to go to a strip club if it bothers you. Say it's fine if he goes to the party as long as he doesn't take part of that part of it, it's a reasonable request.

• thats not too much to ask for?
      won't that come off as too controlling?

• Maybe it's worth asking

• i will when it gets closer. thanks! It's in may or something so I am not gonna bug him now. i feel like that would be weird haha

• What is the big deal. It is guys night out. He is not going to a brothel.

• Probably a good chance

• is this something all guys look forward to during these things?

• Depend on the guys

• Either that or there's a knock at the door and in comes the strippers to the house which is really likely that way they can drink a lot more and get nastier. I know from experience but doesn't mean it'll happen

• oh no :(

• would him not being single mean anything to him then?
      Like would I not be in his mind?

• Well I was single so it didn't matter to me, but a few guys there had a girlfriend or wife and didn't get involved I'm sure if he says he wouldn't do anything he'd keep his word.

What Girls Said 5

• It really depends on the group of guys. Are they more likely to go to a strip club? Would you see his friends wanting to go there?

I've seen bachelor parties as guys going to a cottage and just having guy time to hang out, eat food and drink beers.

They aren't always about going to strip clubs. But sometimes they are.

If you have an issue with him going to a strip club, let him know. Talk to him about it beforehand. Maybe he can tell you what they are planning on doing.

• If he's really loyal to you, no matter where he goes, he will make sure that he won't do anything to effect your relationship

• Very high.. Are you jealous or don't trust him?

• I just don't like the possibility of him groping another woman, when not single.
      I know he won't fuck a stripper or anything.

• I am not invited to a bachelor party.
      And I have absolutely no interest in a strip club or even touching a stripper lol
      But ok.

• There will be a time where you will go to a bachelorette party and out comes the strippers.
      Men that is..
      Maybe a girls night out at a male strip joint

• Depends on the bachelor party, but there is a chance.

• They are probably high. I personally wouldn't be okay with it and have ended relationships over that.