What would you do if your girlfriend said she wants to have babies?

She is a virgin and will have sex only after marriage. She wants either have children after marriage or get artificial insemination from another man (if you don't want to be the donor).

And Please tell me your opinions.:). your opinions are important to me

• I will marry her and have children
  • She can get artificial insemination but I will leave her

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think it's normal, she wants to have babies, that's fine. The fact that she'd only want sex after marriage shows exactly when she'd want to have babies, I can't see why it would be a problem.

What Guys Said 7

• If that spark is there and never strays too far.. but may flicker once in a while and we can always work things out and the lines of honest communication are always open.. I would not have any problem with that what so ever.. love is the real deal when one can find that special person and if you got that between two people it is hard to break free.. but with that said I would not ever want to break free from her and in the long run anyways I am would always be super glad she loves me and every part of me from what I wear daily to my honest personalty and charm.. also to my never cheating on her... ever

• what I would do depends entirely on what point we both are at in the relationship and how strongly we feel towards each other.

fortunately, i don't have answers to any of those lol.

• You are crazy over her

• if a virgin girl chose you to be her boyfriend then she really loves you

• it doesn't always mean that, sometimes a girl doesn't know what she wants, but simply does what she does because it's better than not doing anything at all.

• Sounds awful.

So Id spend 2-3 years waisting whats left of my youth in a sexless relationship and then once we get married we have maybe a year of good sex before she wants to start popping out kids. Then it probably goes back to being sexless again. fun 😑

• That's like.. Doesn't know how to cook rice, wants to make a 4 course meal ..
    Damn at least try the real deal first bitch

• Then, she better get on one knee and propose to me.

• If it's important for my girl, then it is to me

• No just no... I don't want kids...

And even worse she wants sex after marriage... I'd like her to vanish from ma site if it happened...

What Girls Said 5

• This is a very intense question haha. If I was a man, I would prefer to marry her and raise children together but only if I loved her and wanted to spend my life with her. I'd rather she had children with someone she loved and loved her back as opposed to raising children via artificial insemination.

• How much do you love her? Do you want children? If you don't want children, do you love her enough to have children with her? Or would she compromise with you on the children? Only you should answer these questions. After all, you have to live with the consequences of your decision.

• Lol!

• Puke.

• I would tell her to go to college and make sure that she has a good career to help support all of these children that she wants to bring into the world.