Why does my married college classmate keep flirting?

A classmate mentioned her husband, but keeps staring at me, each desk has 2 seats, and she keeps resting her head on my shoulder, poking me and giggling, whispering all through class, rubbing my shoulder. It's making me uncomfortable cause she's married. Why's she acting like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuz she obviously is flirting with you for various reasons.. Attention, Horny etc..
    Tell her you are uncomfortable because she is married and leave it at that : )

• I'm not super uncomfortable, I just don't want to look sleazy, having some married woman hanging all over me.

• And what's wrong with worrying about my image? I don't want to look like some asshole that goes for married women, and I don't want to encourage it and make her look trashy.

• Thats why I said... Tell her you are uncomfortable because she is married and leave it at that : )

Most Helpful Guy

• Because she wants attention from you.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she's not getting enough attention from her husband...

What Guys Said 2

• That's is really strange. It's possible she finds herself very comfortable with you

• He keeps on staring at you cause he married too early if you know what I am talking about...

• Means she wants Theresome or maybe she is a lesbian or she is weird