My friend cheated on his wife?

My friend and his wife started working demanding jobs. His wife gained weight due to a lack of time to exercise. He then started to cheat on her.

What should I do?

And girls, what do you think of cheaters?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheaters can die in hell.

She should leave him.

He's a shallow bastard.

That's what I think about cheaters.

You should do nothing. It's not really your business. But if I were you I would absolutely make his life a living hell. No friend of mine cheats on their spouse and I would make that clear to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright, let's take a step back and ponder on this, shall we?

You involve yourself and tell the wife, she will hate you and he will even more.

Telling your friend to come clean, probably won't end well for you.

If they're both your friends, you'll likely lose both after butting in to their relationship.

This is dangerous knowledge for you to have, use it wisely. What's more important to you? Doing the right thing or trying to keep a friend, maybe two? Ask yourself that...

What Girls Said 10

• Out of curiosity why are you getting involved? Have you counselled your friend that he should tell his wife?

• It's not the greatest spot to be in. The messenger always gets shot.

And I don't buy the whole "Well I only cheated because ______." Bullshit. You did because you wanted to. If you want to cheat, get out of your relationship.

• I didn't cheat. My friend did

• Well said.

• Oh, I know you didn't. I was just saying my opinion of cheating. I believe people cheat because they want to.

And I'm serious about the messenger getting shot. Often both parties will be pissed at you whether you say something or not.

• I think cheaters are pretty shitty because they probably don't communicate with their partners enough and try to justify their cheating. However Its none of your business, talk about it with him if you must.

• you have to say something. talk to HIM first. if he isn't backing down, talk to HER.

• Talk to him tell him to stop because woman ALWAYS find out. If not your gunna have to tell her I hate cheaters with a passion. Why would he even marry her. Three better of for worse right so if a little weight has him cheating i can only imagine the type of person he is he's a scumbag

• What should you do? Nothing. It's absolutely none of your business. Cheaters and people who have affairs on the side like that are disgusting people.

• You shouldn't do anything. It's not your marriage.

• Tell her. She deserves to know.

• Oh god. You... might want to tell her. I wouldn't be able to, but she should know.

• Of course he would cheat after all thats what many guys do. Cheaters are disgusting.

What Guys Said 16

• Confront him immediatley. What he is doing is wrong and is not exceptable. A friend should first and fore most be concerned with the well being of their friend that constitutes their physical, mental and moral well being. Allowing him to ruin his relationship with his wife, no matter how much he says otherwise, is not helping him and it obviously isn't going to help her. Talk to him and if worse case scenario he doesn't listen let him know you will tell his wife if he doesn't clean up his act. Then if he doesn't tell her, she deserves to know. Don't stand by and do nothing, that kind of attitude is what causes so many issues to begin with either creating them or escalating them. So confront him.

• my personal feeling is, and i've done this, is to tell the person cheating that being friends with both people ethically i feel like i can't let a friend be lied to. so, and i've done this, i tell the person they need to tell their partner or i'm going to feel compelled to do it myself

• You should mind your own business. She'll find out soon enough and you don't want to be in the middle of it.

• Well no matter what, you need to talk to him first. If she's your friend too, then you should consider telling her but give him the chance first.

If you're not her friend, you have to decide on whether or not this is worth giving up your friendship. Because you telling her will very likely be the nail in the coffin. That's up to you.
    Honestly, this is a hard one. If he's not that close a friend, then it'd be easy. But if it's your best friend you want to help him get back on a good path and mend his relationship

• Well you should talk to him immediately and ask him to stop this. However the fact is he is already cheating on her.

Cheating is not a mistake it's a choice, a decision so for whatever reasons he has made his choice.

• It's their couple, their problem.
    Say him he'll run into problems but keep it at that.

• Bros before hoes is my code in life. But I also hate cheaters. I'd talk to him first but if I were you I'd not talk to his wife. Bros gotta help a bro do what's right but not mess his life up.

• I doubt it was cause of the weight gain

• Do they got childeren?

• Tell her. Letting him cheat without her knowing is just wrong.

• Can you blame him? She should have thought about it before she got fat.

• Cheaters should die

• @Nomad69 Do you really want to start a genocide?

• @jacquesvol yes absolutely show me the money lol. Being cheated on is like being raped you can catch stds and are emotionally damaged/ unavailable for some time. Line em up on the range

• Tell his wife

• Just leave it. It's not as bad when a man cheats.

• High five for not being a slave to someone who would selfishly let themselves go in the first place.

• Don't say anything. Not your wife, not your life.