Will a guy be ready to marry a girl who may have little trouble in getting pregnant?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I get married, I'm going to be marrying a woman, not a baby maker.
    If she can't get pregnant, that's just something we'll have to deal with together.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guy. Sure it is amazing to have your own children that you create but if you truly want to be together then there are many other options. Adopting is awesome, giving a home and family to a child who doesn't have one.. but also your question is hard to answer given the lack of information.. some women cannot have her own babies meaning lack of fertility or there are those who can get pregnant however consistently misscarry as well as other complications so there are other options such as IVF or if you could not carry the baby you could have a surrogate.
    Sorry if this is a question about yourself, that would be tough to deal with. X

• Yeah its about me.. I'm not like cmpltlty infertile but a mild pcos is thr..

• I know many women who have been told they would never fall pregnant and by some miracle have. Not trying to get your hopes up but just focus on the two of you for now, if it doesn't happen just remember there are always other options.
      Sending big love your way. I don't know how I would feel if I was in your shoes. X

• Well I hve never been in a relationship.. If i ll evr find sm1 I love... I ll tell him all ths n nly thn gt into a relatnship.. its quite hard to find such a person ik..

What Guys Said 14

• I'll let you in on a little secret. Most men don't really care about children the way women do. We marry because we want to be with you and only you. Kids are just an option. Plenty of ways to have a child, but I'll walk through Hell with a smile for the woman I love.

• Depends on if it's "a little trouble" or if she is completely infertile.

And honestly, that's quite a big skip to marriage...

• Of course yes. Kids are possible result but people are getting married cos of love not to have kids like duty ( or like rabbits). If anybody is getting married only cos of having kids, he is pervert.

• Quite a harmful assumption you're making

There are a lot of guys who, if he could, would have kids without marriage, but it's either damn near impossible (single father adoption) or costs an arm and a leg (everything else), so marriage is the only real attainable way... But even then, he won't be getting out without losing a fortune anyways while losing that child

And if you plan on painting me with that stick, my girlfriend may be completely sterile due to chemo when she was 3, and I'd still marry her. I'm not above adoption

• Oh I see.. just now.. Oman. Of course, different culture, customs and religion. I can understand now. Anyway, Im wishing you the best to find good and the best way of your life in acc. to your question and Im wishing you good luck on good people.

• Actually I'm from India

• It totally depends on the guy.

I'm not looking for kids, so it would be a non-issue for me. A different guy, who wanted a bunch of kids, might have a problem with it. So, there's no one right answer.

• My girlfriend may be sterile due to chemo when she was 3. I'd still marry her

• As long as I love her and she loves and stays loyal to me, sure why not? We can always take her eggs and my sperm and get a surrogate mother.

• Sure :)

• Yes I would! If I'm with her that's means I'm with all of her wouldn't leave over a given issue

• for someone who really has their heart set on having kids of their own, and can't get they're head round adoption, then yeah that could be a problem.

but otherwise it's about love!
    i do want to have kids some day. but if i loved someone enough to want to raise a child with them, then i would love them enough not to need to.

• It would make me think carefujlly but it's something i'd have to weight up against other factors, it wouldn't be the deciding one. I would say yes I probably would still marry her, who knows what treatments will be available in 20 years time.

• Depends on the guy and how important that is to him and what he wants for the future.

• If i love her, it'd work out. There is addoption

• Most of the guys won't marry a girl like that.

• I would never marry a girl that could not get pregnant. But you can, so yes.

• I've never ever read worse opinion.

• Its very individual. I can see whats happening around me and I was living 3 years in Turkey ( this is Islamic country). Im looking around me for 47 years. I can see this : on the west I can see real love very often. ( And nobody ( and I was talking with really lot of people) is taking marriage like way to have kids ( before or after). On the East its standard = woman cannt have kids = priceless. No love is existing.
      And who is loving more or less? Men or women? Oh yeah, this question is old like humankind itself. Answer isn't hard. If you are able to do anything for your partner and he/she for you, together with neverending desire to be together.. its love. If anything is different, its fake. Nobody can say that men or women is loving more or less.

• Even if she loves you with all her heart and she'll stay loyal for the rest of her life?

What Girls Said 1