What's the best theme song of couples ever??

uhmmm. I just wanna ask you guys if you know some beautiful theme song (now days) .

thanks !

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm, I don't know about theme songs, but here are a few of my favorite songs to serenade with my guitar:

Angel Eyes - Jeff Healy Band

link

(awful video haha)

Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton

link

I'll Be There For you - Bon Jovi

link

Somewhere Other Than the Night - Garth Brooks

link

I Cross My Heart - George Strait

link

Ok I'll stop there. Oh, these are all older songs, don't know if you meant you wanted newer stuff from the (now days) comment or not, sorry :)

• I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes/and the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize/how much I love you

A favorite to play and sing.

What Guys Said 5

• my curse- killswitch engage

repeated over and over again: "there is love (there is...love)"- this being the chorus, of course

• For when your special person goes on a trip or is far away from you Call and Return by hello goodbye is perfect.

• a song from movie Titanic.. EVERY NIGH IN MY DREAMS... best romantic song.. according to me...

• Wonderwall by Oasis

Lumina by Joan Osborne

Meet Virginia by Train

• This is the song that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing when it ends, and they'll continue singing it together just because this is the song that never ends.

What Girls Said 1

• Beautiful in white