If you don't want to get married, what do you want to do for the rest of your life?

I mean who do you want to spend it with? Lately i've been thinking about it all, and i dont know if i ever want to get married. it just seems kind of unnecessary and really stressful (to spend your life with someone, how do you just neverr get tired and bored of them?) but then its like well who do you spend your life with then? those who don't ever want to get married, what are your plans?

Most Helpful Guy

• serving people, specially the poor in the spirit, which are the unwanted, the excluded people from society
    being inspirational to people, representing an idea, a way of living and being, motivating people to be their best and follow their dream by my example and character

• i mean all of that in paper lol only in the case that i don't raise a family

Most Helpful Girl

• Me and my best friend (since we were about 1 1/2) have decided to go for our dreams years ago. Go to school and do us. Now we are talking about kids and we will either adopt together (we will marry to make things easier & we already bought a house together) or one or both of us will get knocked up and raise the child together ( we both enjoy and engage in casual sex). I like my sex from men but my company from woman *shrugs*.

• Oh so we are playing around with marriage but only if we have to. We both have living wills already that list each other for everything so it's not needed if we don't adopt.

So marriage is in there but only if we need too. we are very successful in our careers and that is what we decided to do.

• @Raven1990 well yeah i know im still really young but it seems like everyone has relationship or marriage problems. not just small fights, but major problems. like even my parents, they're together but all they ever do is argue. they'd be better off divorced. just like most married people i know. and yeah i get that people can be really sensitive and i have a sensitive side too but i can't stand oversensitive guys (which for some reason is the type of guys i usually attract) you always have to be super considerate of their feelings and comfort them all the time. and most of my ex's were super romantic and lovey dovey. gave me headaches. i do not like that. and yeah but so far i haven't met anyone who's worth all the petty drama and craziness and the older i get, the more realistically im starting to think. the idea of spending the rest of my life with someone is sounding crazier and crazier.

• ok you might change your mind as soon you realize being alone with no problems like that is worse than with someone worth but with some problems... follow me here and let's have a brief convo if you want

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, I have decided never to get married.

I would work till I turn 50 and then retire, invest the money I have earned in funds and property and then just play badminton, do swimming and watch TV all day.

• I've dedicated my life to growing as a person and helping others.

I use my engineering super powers to help others get 3d printed prosthetic hands at little or no cost to them.

• When you meet the right one, your feelings will change.

• You have to think logically... Do you want to be a lonely, old, sad, elderly lady? Or a loving grandmother to your kids and Grand kids, with a husband by your side.

• that is a hard one because i dont want to have kids ever so no grandchildren from me regardless, and a husband sounds nice but the idea of always being around that one specific person, is kind of scary.

• I think it sounds pleasant.

What Girls Said 5

• At the moment i am single , but i do want to get married and have a family of my own. I'm very family orientated so i look forward to my life revolving around my own family one day. I would enjoy that and be so happy. I would feel like my life was enriched

If my circumstances didn't permit me to have what i truly want, then i would probably just be career oriented, and spend more time with family and friends , and maybe take up new hobbies, and travel a lot too

• be part of gangbangs of course

• I'm just gonna get lots of cats.

• Parents and u cn alwys adopt a kid

• I used to not want to get married because I didn't think the right guy existed out there. But then I found him and now I do. But if I hadn't met him, I'd just live alone, close to my parents so I could still see them and maintain my relationship with them. And otherwise, I'd be married to my work.