Is this dress suitable for a bride or is it too much 👰?

Trying to imagine my dream wedding, lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's way to much for me... imagine trying to do your first dance in that

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Beautiful for a fantasy, but. . . how will he get close enough to put a ring on your finger, to give you the kiss, will you be able to walk beside him when you have the recessional? Can you dance in this dress and how will he get close enough to pit his arms around you? Can you sit down while wearing this dress?

This probably costs at least $10,000. You will have a budget for a wedding, unless you have a $150,000 budget, this dress is SO impracticable!

• looks like something the royal family wears to a charity auction and dinner

• It's very good. Beautiful

• so beautiful
    =)

• The designer must have a thing with parachutes. That thingy is yuuuge

• K I'm sorry but you're not Cinderella or a paratrooper so u might wanna reconsider… just saying

• It's beautiful

• Way, way, WAY too much!

• You would look like an umbrella.

• Hmmm... that might be a little bit much. Granted, it looks a little more gray than white. But it's your wedding. I suppose you can wear that.

• That seems extremely inconvenient.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• That is an amazing gown, really over the top for a wedding gown unless you are royalty.

My gown was worn by my Mom at her wedding, we had it fitted to me, added some pretty lacy embellishments, pearls and stitching; I absolutely felt like a princess! One of the pieces of music that I chose to have played at our wedding was a Disney tune, "some day my prince will come", which was played when my fiancé and the other guys came up to the alter and waited for me and my girls. He and I loved watching Disney movies together as kids.

I am so glad my Mom saved her gown for me, it made me feel special that my mother would give me her beautiful wedding gown after saving and preserving it from her own wedding.

Incidentally even after the gown was altered and had been cleaned multiple times after her wedding when I had the gown cleaned for preservation, after my wedding the cleaner handed me a Baggie with a bunch of birdseed which was thrown at my wedding. There were also a bunch of yellowed, very fragile rice grains which were thrown at my Mom and Dad's wedding!! I have the birdseed and rice grains sewn into a sachet, I think it ties their wedding to our wedding.

"Our Gown" is all sealed up waiting for its next wedding. Hopefully we have a little girl who will want to wear Grandma's and Mom's beautiful gown at her own wedding.

• WOAH!

I think that's way too much of a dress for me, but if you truly love it, wear it! It's your and your future husband's wedding day, so you should do what makes you happy. The gown is beautiful, no doubt. It definitely reminds of something royalty might have worn several centuries ago.

I'd probably fall over in it 😂

But if you love it, wear it.

• Personally for me I don't like to wear dresses so I'd think if do something A little less than that. So if you want to wear something like that or something simply I think honestly that either way it's fine. You're the one who is going to be in that dress, so who gives a shit what other people think is "too much" or "too little" pick what would make you feel like the most important beautiful person

• way too much in my opinion

• It's your day if you like it, wear it. Personally I would go for this style
    www.essensedesigns.com/.../...597462.0-530x845.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e6ceb7b960.jpg

• If u like it, go for it. For me, it's a bit too much 😁
    I personally want something super simple and with a bit of a bohemian touch 😛

• I think it's really pretty but the lower part is too much. It looks heavy and hard to move around in.

• it'd be suitable if you're royalty or something lmao

• OMG, that must be the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. If that's what you want to wear, go for it!

• That dress though. *o*

• I think it'd be pretty awful to wear. Imagine trying to go to the bathroom in it.

• About that...
      Yeah, you just
      1) walk up to the toilet
      2) straddle the toilet with little mincing stutter-steps
      3) sit down (so, in the reverse of the usual direction)
      4) do yr business
      5) back up off the toilet, being VERY careful to avoid the epic trip-up of yr life

This is one of those parts where the wedding photographers are not invited, lol.

... Or at least that's how I did it in my dress, at least. But, I'm over 6' so I have no issues standing astride a toilet.
      For shorter girls... uh... drink less water? Hold it? Find a traditional Japanese squat toilet? LOL definitely one time in life when I got #99problemsbutmyheightaintone

• @redeyemindtricks Damn, you're fabulous! 💁

• @SunsetRose Hah well, let's just say, my dress wasn't quite as epic as this one. As with most other things in life, I tend to err on the side of simple elegance.

Ironically, this dress wouldn't actually pose too many issues, restroom-wise.
      That would be more of a problem if the dress had a big long train in the back. This dress doesn't have a train at all, nor any part that touches the floor for that matter.

• that's pretty

• Its gourg! It's your wedding so it's your choice! Do whatever you think suits you. If you feel like it's too much you can change but if you like it you shouldn't need somone else's opinion. Good luck :)
    Xxx

• I would have to say no... It's like a princess dress which many wedding gowns are however it's just too much going on

• Way way too much.

• Too much

• The dress is STUNNING!

• Its the brides choice. In my opinion its way too much

• I don't like it.

• I'm not normally into big dresses but this looks very classy and vintage looking.