Would you marry someone who had drastic plastic surgery?

Just wondering.
ASking the same question in a dating format in the dating topic.

• Yes
  • No
Also please say why.
Also the plastic surgery made them your type or extremely good looking.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as he was handsome, didn't look fake, and I loved him

• u do realize your kids would have the original genes though right?

• being mistreated by people in high school because i was a late bloomer taught me how pathetic life is when ur ugly, its fun having lived both sides of the world and speculating

• hitler knew himself he was charismatic but an ugly mofer thats why he was smart enough not to have any biological children himself, i truly respect the leader and his thoughts

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I would. There's a lot of different reasons why people have plastic surgery. Burns, cleft lips, scarring accidents, cancer, etc. So I have little negative opinions
    about plastic surgery. However, I'm not a fan of random seemingly unnecessary elective cosmetic surgery (for like bigger boobs or pouty lips and stuff) but if someone's appearance makes them so insecure or unhappy that they're willing to have surgery I would never want to judge them for doing it. I just feel like a lot of people who are actually really attractive think they're not and change their features because they think it'll make them more attractive. Which sadly won't make them any happier. So if someone had major surgery I think I would want to see what they looked like before hand but if they were an awesome person on the inside I doubt the surgery would be a big problem.

What Girls Said 12

• No. If they had one [for like their chin, nose, etc] that's okay and I wouldn't mind.

More than one for their appearance? Not for me.

• It depends on why they got the surgery and what kind of surgery they had

• I would if you mean by one or two drastic surgeries. The only time I wouldn't date or get to know them was if plastic surgery was an addiction to them or they had issues even loving/liking themselves without further surgeries. If they wanted one or two to feel better about themselves then that's not really my business, they wouldn't even have to tell me.

• No because drastic surgery like that shows other underlying issues.

• Do they look human or do they look
    Plastic? It depends.

• Only if it looked good. I don't think I could marry someone that had a shitty job done on them.

• No, someone who has simple plastic surgery let alone drastic suffers body dysphora. You may change the outside but the mental illness is still there. Mental health is more important than physical, the brain controls everything.

• Nope

• I don't really care. Their body, their choice.

• if you loved them would it matter

• Nahh natural is best

• If it was medically induced yes if its to change appearence then no.

What Guys Said 11

• Someone who has had drastic plastic surgery has probably been very unhappy with their physical appearance. Sometimes, life gives us lemons and we can't make lemonade so we just need to accept lemons and make the best of it. This may be a person who cannot accept adversity.

• Depends on what and why. Obviously, surgery to correct burn scars or abnormal deformities would be totally acceptable. Breast reduction if it was to correct posture and back stress due to weight of the breasts is acceptable. (Breast augmentation would not be acceptable to me.)

Most other surgery would not be acceptable. That being said, sometimes true love can override the other things, but it would be very hard to do so.

• Absofuckinglutely not. Sure if they had some high degree burns and simply fixed their face (or whatever) back, then it it would be fine. But plastic surgery for any other reason is the most pure expression of vanity - and I don't like vanity.

• Exactly why is she having the drastic plastic surgery? I don't believe any reason would matter anyway, because I don't think I would.

• but what she had to have a face transplant because her husband shot her face off when he tried to murder her so that he could leave her for another woman

• @lovelywiz That could be an exception.

• Preferably not.

• Possibly if they were a burn victim or a car accident victim

• No
    I like confident women and her getting plastic surgery to. look better would. mean she isn't confident in her own personal look. Maybe if it was surgery that she actually NEEDED but thats it. This would be a deal breaker

• Sure.

• Depends on why they had the surgery

• No way. That would be a deal breaker. I'm shallow and I know it

• no, should be banned lol.