HELP!!! CULTURAL PRESSURE TO MARRY?

Hey everyone.
Basically I come from a culture where females marry very early and Im at a age where aunts and fmaily are "concerned" as to why Im not married yet.
My cousin is 19 and married to some guy who is 30.
She JUST had a baby girl. He wasn't present for the birth because he was at his best friend's wedding. The guy is very religious and he likes to bring his family and friends around ALL THE TIME!
she doesn't like that, She hates when he brings his friends and his whole family.
There are issues already in the beginning of the marriage.
What becomes of females who marry at 18 and have kids at 19? Im not trying to be rude but she is very childish too. SHe is jealous of her sister in law (husband's sister) because her husband got her more gold and diamonds.
She comes from the side of the family that think everything is a race/competition in life.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally you don't have the time to pursue higher education, so you'll end up working crappy jobs, if you get to work at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • She doesn't live in the USA, she lives in saudi di arab

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like an unsatisfactory life, very limited and unhappy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Which country, what culture you live in?19 years is an early age to get married.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to state: (A) What that culture is, and (B) Where you live.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I dont think there's any predicting it. Sometimes getting married having a child.. building a family matures the soul.. brings balance. and sometimes it doesn't. You can't predict these things, just take it a day at a time

0|0
    0|0