Would you rather marry a virgin or a sexually experienced person?

• Virgin
    27% (13)44% (15)34% (28)Vote
  • Sexually inexperienced person
    27% (13)12% (4)20% (17)Vote
  • Doesn't matter
    43% (21)38% (13)41% (34)Vote
  • Um... how would I be able to tell if my partner is even telling the truth?
    3% (2)6% (2)5% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter either way. I will marry the person I love, irrespective of whether she's a virgin or not.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I always wanted an experienced guy because he could lay it on me, hallelujah.

BUT with my current boyfriend, we're both young, I wish we would have found each other and shared our virginity together. He taught me things and made me feel comfortable enough to come out of my shell sexually, and he continues to do that. I see now that the past experiences really did open up that world of sex to me, but it's different with my boyfriend, and I wish we could have taught each other.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I wouldn't just rather marrying a virgin, in fact I would ONLY marry a virgin, unless she was raped (God forbid) then we could have a talk.

2|0
    0|0
  • Virgin when she meets me but ideally I wouldn't want to wait until marriage to have sex with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a virgin, so I would strongly prefer to marry a virgin. Unfortunately, I'm not religious, so I will likely die a virgin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Isn't that basically the same thing?

1|0
    0|0
    • Typo in second option. It's supposed to read sexual experienced person.

• Oh. I voted wrong. The girl I marry wouldn't be a virgin because I'd have sex with her before marriage.

• I had no option. Everything is about trust. If I am virgin and want virgin. That's the deal but how can I expect virgin just because I want it.
    Let it keep this way, marriage is about love and adjustment and sacrifices and commitment and faithfulness. If I love her, it doesn't matter if she loves me the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rather marry someone with experience, especially at my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexually very experienced for me please.

0|0
    0|0
  • At that level of commitment, sex is important, yes, but not something that will make or break.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my god. If I could marry a virgin... I'd be the only man she ever fucks 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • Not into marriage... I dislike marriage...

But definitely not a virgin... I'd find it way disappointin' to get a virgin... it's a bigger success to get a chick who has slept wid hundreds of dudes in ma opinion...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I don't really care. I guess I'd rather marry a sexually experienced person seeing as virginity was never really sacred to me and I guess I may as well go with someone in the same position as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, it doesn't really matter, but if I were to choose, I would choose sexually experienced.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the divide on the men and women lol, however I'd rather have someone experienced because I want SOMEONE to know what they're doing xD though if he's a virgin I'm like "cool that works too."

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhhh there would no way I would ever marry a virgin. Not at this age and not when I was younger either. I enjoy sex and want someone that has experience and enjoys it as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol typo on B but yeah i want someone experienced. i dont wanna hafta teach him things, since im not waiting for marriage

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer virgin because it's mean I'm the first girl to him. Actually me too. So we can 'learn' together about 'that thing'. It's gonna be VERY VERY SPECIAL XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone experienced since I'm not waiting for marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin, who will be more then willing to wait for marriage... If he keeps bugging me to have sex with him before marriage then I'm breaking up with him

0|0
    0|0
  • someone with a little experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to marry a virgin, that's just not gonna work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't really choose that but he has to respect that I want to remain a virgin till I'm married

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. But I'd prefer someone on a similar level as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather marry someone who I gave my virginity to and vise versa. Not necessarily after marriage.

0|0
    0|0