Is it safe to wear high heels during pregnancy?

I'm in my 20th week of pregnancy, and a friend of mine is getting married and I'm one of the bridesmaids. Well she got heels for all the bridesmaids to wear, and I'm debating if I should wear them or not. The wedding is in May.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's safe for the baby but you're more likely to fall and if you fall, that could be pretty dangerous.

What Guys Said 4

• No, it is not safe to wear high heels, at any point of time. Wearing high heels doesn't do you any good. It will bring harm in the long run.

• No. Your baby will get cancer.

• that would be crazy sexy!

• No it's not , high heels are not healthy for your feet, joints and spine.

What Girls Said 6

• That sounds stressful. Esp if you're clumsy in heels like me. Just wear flats... you have a good excuse

• nah it brings stress,... but not if your BeyoncĂ© tho... ehm... but on a serious note ask your doctor it depend on your fitness level and body.

• Ask your personal doctor. Every pregnancy is different.

• no you should be wearing flats remember your ankle and feet swell

• It's safe unless you fall over. Just be careful or only wear them for your part in the ceremony.

• Asking your doctor would be a much better choice!