WHICH GIRL DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED WITH?

If the world almost extinct, you are the one and only savior, you must make this world 'back to normal' so you need heirs. There are only two girls left and you must marry one of them and make her your children's mother. And when you already choose, the other one will die in aliens' arms.

-The first girl is an ex-whore (why ex? Because there is no guy in this world except you so she can't continue her job).

-The second girl is an old-fashioned (you already know that it's includes: Religious, book-lover, introvert, and such).

Which one do you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd choose the second. Not cuz what the other is or isn't but the other would have more appeal to me. I would bet on her being a better mother too which would be very important in a situation like this. All that was right/wrong, pc/not pc, fair/not fair wouldn't matter anymore. I need a mother to bear and help raise children. I'd pick the one that has showed to be a better judge in life and didn't become a prostitute. Not that the prostitute wasn't or couldn't be a good person but those are the type of decisions people would be faced with in an end of the world situation.

• But... Who knows that the whore will be a better mother than the old-fashioned one?

• Of course that's possible but on a gamble like that, I'd choose the old fashioned one. The other has proven she's prone to very bad decisions.

• Okay then. Hahaha xD

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• This premise is incorrect. If the world is dead and there are two girls left, I will have to impregnate both. And both will have to have as much offspring as possible. But either way, humanity either goes extinct OR, with some meticulous planning, we could grow back our numbers albeit with a buttload of genetic defects.

But to answer your question, the later but leaning on neither. An whore is a no go to begin with while I wouldn't want someone religious. Book-lover and introvert are nothing bad at all though. It's all down to hoping that she won't be a prude.

• Haha, okay. You're great!

• I wouldn't let one die. If humans are almost extinct, we need a bigger gene pool. Make lots of babies with both. Less inbreeding. But as far as the one I marry and love, probably the old fashion one. Depending on their looks and personalities of course

• Obviously the second girl (although I'm atheist). I don;t want to marry someone who has slept with a whole bunch of dudes casually.

• second girl, no questions asked, no regrets. Might work to loosen her up a bit, but not worried about actually changing her.

• What would you do if gravity suddenly stopped and you fell off of the planet?

• Hahaha. LOL. You're funny!! :)

• Every 61 year old guy isn't in a nursing home waiting for the laxatives to take effect! :)

• The Religious girl of course

• Neither

• So the earth is really really dead right now... :(

• Bad luck for Earth... or not?

• Yes. Haha. No problem, there's a planet like the earth which has bigger size :)

• If there were only two women left and I was the only man, I'd be banging them both and watching out for them both, lmao.

• Second girl, I prefer old fashion submissive females that know man is their master. They know it is their duty to bear children and care for family. Too many females these days are career before family, bad move. We need more females in the home raising the kids with our values and not some daycare center.

• Okay, actually as a women, I agree with you. But maybe 50% career life and 50% kids. It'll be equal then.

• Once kids enter high school part time job might be ok. even in high school they need some one to talk to and supervise them before and after school. I have seen to many teens get in trouble through peer pressure.

• I mean honestly, if the continuity of humanity depended on me, I'd impregnate the both of them multiple times... and it's not about the sex, this is something serious... LOL.

If I extremely had to pick one, I would pick the second one.

• Threesomes.

• I'll take #2

• Definitely the second one.

• I WOULD LIKE IF YOU STOPPED YELLING AT ME!
    But I'd take #2.

• I'd ask for the aliens for mercy so I can live with them.

• First chick ONLY... I don't give a shit if she was whore... in fact I have deep respect towards those LADIES... and yeah they're REAL ladies... I happen to know some of 'em... and they're better than those so-called ladies who're totally prudes...

As for da second one... once I saw book-lover... I have da desire to get her book and set it on fire in front of her own eyes... gals who are into books are less attractive than da pasta I threw up some months ago...

Need I say more?

What Girls Said 0