Married life is so awful and depressing?

what does separation mean? I need one. Want to divorce but might loose money...

Most Helpful Guy

• I married at 27 to a woman who was 21. Almost 40 years later she died of cancer. She was always the best thing in my life! Married life has its ups and downs, but if you enter it thoughtfully with the one you love, it is wonderful!

You should forget the money matter and get the divorce. Then do not marry again till you are a lot more sure of the guy and your relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• This isn't a question, it's a rant. Seeing that you're 24 or younger, maybe you married too young? It sucks for 50 year olds, I know it must suck for people under 25... the best thing that you can do is walk away and hope to not make that same mistake the second time around OR work on your marriage.

• How much money are you really going to lose? Is it better than your peace of mind?

What Guys Said 8

• I think your question lacks some details, why would you want a divorce? I mean is it so because you can get some money after divorce or is it for the right reasons, like being unhappy in a marriage and so on? or for your own personal growth?

Ok, so as per your question what are you going to do, you said you might lose money if you divorce so does it mean that even if you have right reasons to get divorced, you won't do it because there is a risk of losing money?

• Yes married life does suck. I feel for you. But you can't stay in a relationship that your not happy in because of money. You'll regret it the rest of your life. Money can always be replaced your life and happiness cannot xxx

• gotta keep that money tight

• I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Is it because henis not caring enough or it is even worse? Has someone tried to help you guys make it better?

• why do you wanna divorce first so i understand

• Yes. It's like this if there's no love and commitment

• I really want to get married. It's not for everyone though because A lot of people feel like they got trapped. You don't need to get married in order to stay together forever. Married people can still cheat and still leave each other with a divorce, so there really is no point in getting married now days. But that doesn't change the fact that I still want to be able to call the woman I love my wife and I her husband. Just gotta find the right person who views love how you do.

• shouldna got married at such a young age ya dummy

What Girls Said 4

• um, I'm sorry about ur situation but please dont plant this idea in people's heads. not everyone is going through a tough marriage.

• The longer you stay in the marriage, the more money you will lose when you do divorce, if that is the case. No reason to stay unhappy.

• If you aren't happy file for divorce.

• Separation just means you're no longer living with your spouse but you're still legally married.