How did you know if he\she was "the one"?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you find he/she is always floating around on the periphery of your mind that is a pretty good hint.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was amazing It felt like a fairy tale. Then it didn't then did again lol. We met in high school in media class,, I was the new kid so I was in the back of class listening to music as I worked and he comes up to me and asked me if I wanted to dance. I gave him the most confused stare like wtf? Lol I said I don't know you and he introduced himself then got close to me and kept asking over and over and each time louder. I'm beat red. So I got up and danced with him. Bell rang and school was out he invited me to hang out with him and his friends so I said ok and told my friend I couldn't hang out with her and explained why so she was cool with it. I was too late he was already taken within 30 min. I still had feelings fit him but we became best friends for 3 years then one day we had a full day to ourselves no girlfriend they broke up and we went to my job Carl's Jr and no one was around so we went up in the play ground and acted like kids lol more and more we hung out till one day he looked like he was trying to kiss me. Lean in then backed up repeatedly I thought it was cute so I said if he wants to kiss me he can. He told me that a nice girl like me shouldn't be with a guy like him (player) I said I'll take my chances and we kissed. Have been together for 6 years now and married for 3 years. And everyday I still feel giddy when he kisses me or hold my hand and make compliments. I knew I loved him when we first danced admitted it to myself when we spent time together and then gave my all when we kissed :)

What Guys Said 6

• She was attractive and likeable, lol.

• Well she's really damn hot, and she's nice. That's about it.

• By mutually not giving up on each other.

• you will know when they are the one. because you will not be able to see your self with anyone else or be with anyone else.

• This is not how I met ur mom..

• I didn't get boner when we hugged or kissed.. Or else it happened with every other girl...

What Girls Said 1

• I am told by many people that I will just know when I meet the one