On average, how long does it take a man to know if he is going to marry a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the girl.

It's not our job to go looking for a wife. It's our job to go look for dates and keep chasing women. It's the woman's job to convince us that she is worthy of being our wife.

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 years maybe

What Guys Said 2

• How long? . Can't give an accurate answer to that, it can take weeks, months or even years for a guy to be sure that he wants to marry that woman only. It also depends on the nature of relationship he has, how strong the relationship is, how strong his feelings are for her and so on.

• I knew after a couple of months

What Girls Said 2

• From what I have heard from men, they first have to be ready for marrige. Life in a good place, finances, career, etc. Then when they meet the right girl that makes them feel some type of way they marry her. That's why sometimes you can be so in love with a man, but he's not ready for a relationship and when he's finally ready he starts dating thing first girl he meets. I. e. not me **cough cough**

• I dont think there is an average number for that.
    I have heard some knew from the moment they saw the girl/or in a few days or so, and some knew within the first 11 months, whereas other takes 2 years.

and some takes more than 4 years