What is the reason why my boyfriend wants to have sex with me before marriage?

• he loves you and can't wait to have sex with you
  • he doesn't love you and wants only sex
  • he wants to see if you are compatitable in bed
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• He is horny, he wants to sexually connect with you, he wants to see if your'e compatible.

His desire to have sex doesn't tell you if he loves you or not, because he'd still want sex with you either way.

What Guys Said 13

• he obviously wants to impregnate you and have a child out of wedlock, thats the dream.

• Could be any of those reasons or any of several others. You know him and we don't, so why do you ask us and not give us any info to go on? We are not mind readers.

• Both A and C.

• Are you really *that* stupid?

• He says he doesn't want sex. He wants me

• to try your pussy. What if he won't like you in the bed?

• He wants to see if you are compatible + he lives you that's why...

• Like the saying goes, never buy a car without test driving it first.

• He is a normal guy. He wants to see how you do in bed.

• it's usually a or b. my advice? do what many girls can't.

• maybe he's horny?

• Depends from case to case, and person to person. WIthout knowledge of more details, nothing more can be said.

• Because its awsome what ever religion you believe in that told you that it was necessary is compete bull shit and the only resion it was used was to prevent stds and unwanted pregnancy with proper testing and protection can all but be eliminated so there's no resion not to

• I'm sure you're a virgin otherwise you wouldn't be asking this. You're making sex into a much bigger thing than it really is. Being sexually compatible in a relationship is just as important as being compatible personality wise. Why wait to experience something that will bring you and your partner even closer? You're actually hurting your relationship and hindering it from developing further by postponing sex. I know you won't think highly of me, but that's the truth. You're going to have sex with him and then realize how much closer you two will become because of it and how amazing and incredible it feels and then you'll regret that you waited so long and how much better and faster your relationship could have developed if you didn't wait. I can put money that my relationship with my girlfriend of 7 months is probably stronger than your relationship of even 2-3 years or however long you've been together just because we have passionate and amazing sex with each other (obviously every other aspect of the relationship is very strong as well, I'm just trying to make point).

• Yes I am a virgin. I think sex will change our relationships and make our love more intense. And sex will make marriage stronger

• you can pm me of want now

• I followed you but can't pm

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, the best way to find out is to ask him. It could be any of those three things and you'll never know unless he says something. Obviously he would never own up to the second option, but it's still worth talking to him about. I've slept with a few of my past boyfriends, and typically it has been because of reason 1. In other cases, it has been the third reason. And sometimes, I'm just so damn horny that I don't want to wait. If it's important to you that you wait, you should have an honest conversation with him about this. If sex before marriage is important to him, then that says a lot about your compatibility.

• Uh, it may be the same reason my boyfriend and I had sex before marriage? Maybe he just loves you a lot and doesn't see the importance of waiting until marriage. If you're not comfortable with it, just tell him no and explain why.