Marriage, love or traditions?

Hi everyone, I'm so confused there is a girl who I love but she crossed some lines of our culture and crossed for example she is not a virgin and also has an independed personality also she is a feminist (a classic feminist not the third wave type) in the other hand I can have a marriage based on my traditions and its a safe bet here.
by the way I'm from a middle eastern country if you want to know.

• Stick to traditional marriage
  • marry the girl you love

Most Helpful Girl

• Stick to traditional marriage. I don't know why but my feeling say it is. Maybe, it's because I think that the 'good-behaved' girl is easier to spend a lifetime with than the 'crossed-moral' one.

What Girls Said 3

• If you're going to be resentful your whole life about how she isn't a virgin or that she doesn't really need you/depend on you fully, then you shouldn't marry her. You need to be very very honest with yourself here. If there's even the slightest chance that you will ever use any of the things you mentioned against her, then don't marry her. You're just going to make each other miserable, in that case.

• It all depends on your views.
    If it doesn't bother you that she's not a virgin etc then it shouldn't matter and but if you do marry this girl you can't ever use her past to have one on her in arguments or anything.
    And don't let something stupid like culture change what you want; if you stick to a traditional marriage would you really be happy, knowing that you wanted/loved someone else?

• Sadly you and this girl will never work.. You have too high a standard and very strong traditions.

• Forgot to say that I'm not a religious person its just about society.

• So about my faith must say that I'm an atheist.

• Listen, am not prepared to get into a debate over this.. I've just purely stated my opinion based upon what you wrote.

What Guys Said 3

• The question you have to ask yourself is, is she worth it?

• seems like she's the perfect woman. you'll regret if you let her go. you want a doll or a real womAn? you know how hard it is to find a strong and free woman from your area and southeast Asia? well... except Pakistan.

• Traditions are overrated. Not be that guy.