What should I do about my cheating husband?

I found out my husband is cheating on me with a coworker but he says its nothing which i believe he says he's just using her for blow jobs and pics nothing more he doesn't care about her at all. He says he basically treats her like crap doesn't buy or do anything for her which i can believe but my question is i dont know if i should be happy about that or not cause he's been with her for about a yr now and we've only been married 8mos. Im not sure what to do or say cause i know he's going to continue no matter what so i guess i should accept it cause i love him and he's my Mr. Right. Its just sex i guess

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Your accepting it though you don't agree with it cause you love him is nothing but sacrifice and compromise
    2. So long as he appreciates the value of you it's all ok
    3. But most times in such situations it happens that one starts multiplying and in the long run someone like you is miserable and then you take decisions out of force and are distraught
    4. I'd say take a decision NOW that will save you future problems :) The decision could well be the one that you are taking now - of staying :or otherwise :)

Most Helpful Girl

• So you know a lot about this already:

They've been together for a year but you've only been married for 8 months. So, during your engagement he was already with her.

You love him and he's your Mr Right.
    But he's been banging his co-worker during your engagement. You are not his Miss Right.

He uses her for BJs and nudes and nothing more = it's just sex right? WRONG.

He is DATING his co-worker as well as being married to you. He reduces it to something which you can relate to (nudes, BJS, treats her like crap, she's nothing special) but he's been doing that for a year. He likes this girl and enjoys what she gives him. in my opinion its more than nudes and pics. She is satisfying some need in him which he either can't express with you or doesn't feel able to ask from you. There is no way that girl would be treated like crap for a year and just live off sucking his dick and sending him nudes. Time to wake up. Your husband is a douche and fooling you into believing she means nothing. Watch what would happen if you demanded he got rid of her. Plus she's his co-worker (he can dick her probably anytime he wants) and she could blow the lid on everything. He is much more emotionally invested in this girl than he tells you. He is keeping her happy somehow so that she keeps coming back for more. If it were me, I would investigate a little more.

What Guys Said 15

• It doesn't matter what he thinks of her. He is cheating. He isn't your Mr. Right. He's Mr. Wrong!! You are worth a lot more that putting up with this crap! Tell him to dump her or else you will dump him. Better still, just walk out on him. He'll know why. You could put up with this for years, then find he walks out on you!! So take control, and issue an ultimatum!

• We all make choices and live with the consequences. If you think this is an acceptable situation - so be it. But keep in mind one thing - if he finds out you're ok with it what's stopping him from pushing it even further? You won't be able to get a decent divorce. You already knew what he was doing. Not to mention you know for one. What if it's not just her? At what point it's too much?

• he's aiming for "Open"... aim for the same. start fuckin someone else... its just sex right?

• If you know for sure that he is cheating on you then your best choice would be to leave him

• A blow job and pics is "nothing"? It's not sex so it's ok? He's not your Mr. Right if this bothers you. He's cheating on you. Maybe it's "nothing" with this girl but if you let him get away with this then it might be more with the next one. And there will be more.

• You have three choices
    Forgive him
    Leave him
    Or punish him for it (and prevent him from doing it again)

• what? are you crazy or something? if you are sure and seen pics of blowjob and having sex with her then leave him, he's cheating on you , he dont deserve you, you deserve much better than him.

• Get a divorce.

• This must be written for effect?

• This is fucking cheating. Married to one and getting a blowjob from another woman? It's cheating, if not give me reasons, will you? Are you not satisfying him well?

• people are stupid why get married legally and by the state it causes huge issues

• You should leave him he is not worth it

• Lol
    So your going be ok with him cheating cause it's only for bjs (so he says). You don't give him bjs?

• If you're happy w that I'd love to be your man on the side while he's banging her. If not then put your foot down, end it, either end the marriage w him or he ends it w her.

• uh... dump him.. or fuck around on him too

What Girls Said 9

• @Tdieseler Don't encourage this non sense! Two wrongs don't make a right, hellooo!.
    #asker Don't you mean.. EXXXXX husband. Why waste each other's time and disrespect the vow u took! Getting ur dick sucked from someone who isn't ur wife us still cheating­čśĹ you asked this question so clearly it's bothering you don't be in denial lady. He's only getting away with what u let him. You don't deserve this bullshit and u know it!

Marriage/relationship's are a fucking joke to you people! Whatever ! Who am I to judge? Yet another perfect example of why I'm losing faith in Hunan's.

• @Tdieseler I know you ate, but don't fuck around when it comes to marriage. Bruh respect that at least­čśĺ
      Lol I don't get that joke

• seriously... Hunan's? chinese place? *face palms*
      and marriage is just dating with other people involved... screw em.

• @Asker, I've known some women who are happily married claim that if they husbands cheat then they are fine with it as long as he keeps treating them right and minding the kids. However, ask yourself this:

1. He cheat on you.. so basically all your vows, your promises etc all down the toilet

2. He claims the girl is not important to him, He is just using her for sex and blowjobs. Why not ask you for that? It would make me feel incapable as a wife!
    3. It has been going on for a yr, longer than you have been married? I am sorry but by then I wouldve been insulted.

So why put yourself through all that?

I won't say go and screw around because that would be wrong but why are you still there?

• he is manipulating you and playing with your emotions, NO! NO! NO! it's wrong you wouldn't have asked this question if you were okay with it. how are you sure he doesn't also tell the same things to her, I know you just got married and you are really happy but don't, just DON'T end it now before its too late, don't sell yourself short, he is the scum of the earth, I am sorry but please go to him when he is with her, take off the ring and hand it to her and say "you can have him". damage the bastards ego, get some ice cream and broccoli, Netflix, have yourself a good cry and move on. good luck don't settle for shit when you deserve diamonds.

• Are you trolling cause non of this makes any sense
    You aren't happy she's prob not happy he's lying to you and is a disrepectful person.

• Umm so if my calculations aren't playing tricks on me doesn't that math make you the other woman? It's up to you if you want to let him continue and you think that's right or fair for you. I think you're selling yourself short but you have to do what you think.

• Are you going to bed love and hip hop?

• I would divorce him.

• If I were you, of course I would be angry and mad. Now, he is 'out of his swear'. In my perspective, married men can only having sex with his wife. Maybe, if his wife can't satisfy his needs, he can teach her what he likes, not 'walking around' and cheating, even for blow jobs, hand jobs, or whatever. I don't care if he's been with that coworker a year and me for about 8 months. I don't care if he treats her like a crap or a wh**e. A vow is a vow, and he can't acts like that.

I think, you should ask him again what should you do to make him 'satisfied'. But if he does it again and again, he doesn't want to stop, tell him that it's 'inappropriate' for a husband to do it to his wife. If he reject it, just pray more and be patient. He's your 'Mr. Right' right? So don't divorce him.

Actually, I start to think that... (I'm sorry for say it)... It's you which he treats like crap. He deceives you. Does he treats you well every time?

• What the actual fuck? Seems that your husband married the side cunt by mistake. Lol