Hate my husband gosh hate that word been married for 4 years?

I can't stand having sex with him period it's disgusting I want to figure out way him not wanting to sex me. How. ?
Also I'm in love with someone else for last 3 years what the hell do I

Most Helpful Guy

• communication, come to a resolve, even if that means separation.

What Guys Said 7

• Divorce seems like obvious choice. You don't want to have sex with and you don't love him anymore. Seems you are three years past due. Break up with him and be with the other guy you want plowing you.

• If you dislike him that much, leave. Don't enter into the realms of cheating, just leave.

• Talk to him, talk to a marriage counselor, and talk to your lawyer, in that order.

• What changed in 4 years?

• I got 10 dollars owe have two kids under 4 I'm prob stuck

• Then why did you marry him?

• Arg

..

• Divorce maybe.

• I don't know what is worse. People who cheerfully live in a promiscuous fashion and have no desire for a romantic relationship? Or the fools who rush into romance, don't think twice about what they're doing, and end up married to someone they come to hate, because they don't be fucking bothered to take things slowly.

• Divorce him and don't be stupid marrying someone.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it's your husband who is disgusting.
    Quit the emotional affair, woman.

• First off you need to tell him how you feel. Tell him as soon as possible that you aren't so into him anymore. Always respect and love him as the father of your kids but the fact is you are unhappy. Just talk to him about it and im sure you'll come to a conclusion that may be painful but overall beneficial for all.