Do you feel American women are poor marriage material?

• Yes
  • No
  • Im a woman
Just my views
Any views?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Well let's see:

We do all of the things that a traditional wifey would do while having the badass skills to not rely on men as providers. Pair that with most American women not being sexually repressed makes for amazing sex on top of that... so I think they're actually perfect.

• It's just easier to get a divorce in America than some other countries which is why marriage is taken less serious or people just split up easier because less of a hassle.
    If divorce was as easy as America in many countries in Asia there would be far far more divorces. The only reason people don't divorce in these countries is because you become an outsider in society, you can become extremely shamed, shunned, bullied, at times abused, disowned by family, even killed. And as a woman you'd very likely become jobless and lose your kids. So they much much rather stay in an unhappy marriage.
    So it's not that American women are the problem, it's just society allows an easy divorce in America.

So in reality no women from any country as a while are poor marriage material. You just have to consider them individually.

• Not as a whole, no.
    There are women who aren't 'marriage material' by someones standards in every country.

• just find the ones who don't take drugs or have a history of mental illness and from a divorced family.

• Quantity doesn't mean quality. USA is highest population So expect anything. a lot of American woman have qualities. there's poor wife material even in conservative small countries. the only thing you need is to find her in your place. There's no country are more wife material than other country. Only Popluation numbers make you think that.

• It ALL depends on the the women an NO not every American women is like this, Where on earth did you get your views

• What would make American women, as a whole, poor marriage material? I know that there are individuals who wouldn't be suited for marriage though.

• I KNOW I AM :)

• American men are poor material... for sure

• yes because they cheat a lot and are shitty mothers

• Some are, some aren't. I actually know a guy who went on rants about Anerican women so he bought himself a Russian bride. It turns out, he hates her too and it's just him.

What Guys Said 23

• I am not an American, but I have been to the USA a few times, for both business and as part of the Australian Army.
    I do not have any complaints about American women, for some of whom my accent appeared to be a potent aphrodisiac. :-)
    There is, however, self evidently a serious problem between men and women in the USA, as well as the rest of the Western world.
    The divorce rate is 50 per cent, of which 80 per cent are initiated by women. The law has been rewritten to favour women so much that the courts usually hand all the man's property to the woman, give her the kids, then use a child-support order to turn the man into the woman's impoverished slave for the rest of his life.
    This problem is not unique to the USA. It is throughout the Western world and it has been engineered by the global elite (and their useful idiots in the feminist movement) as one plank in their plan to destroy Western Civilisation.
    The scope of the problem can be gauged by a visit to YouTube, where there is an abundance of videos by men (and a few women) who talk about this subject.
    The way that things stand now, a man would have to be a drooling idiot to marry a woman, or even form a relationship with a woman, because to do so carries with it a 50 per cent probability of utter destruction by a divorce court. Where I live (Australia), a man does not even have to marry a woman. After she moves in to cohabit she gains the full legal status of a wife, so she can use the Family Court and the Child Support Agency to impoverish and enslave the man.
    It is a source of wonder to me that more wives do not 'disappear', after men do the math and compare the cost of disappearing her with being divorced.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4HcxUXXNAc

• Many are, yes.

• I think most people in general make poor marriage material this day in age. We're taught to be totally selfish from the day we're born and that's the number one thing that will kill any relationship.

• No. If you look around the world divorce rates are up around the world. People either give up to much or they can't compromise or adapt to the changes of their partner.

• For the most part yea...

At my university, the department of Mathematics and Statistics recently conducted an anonymous survey on 200 undergraduate couples as part of a graduate research project. The question was "Have you been unfaithful to your partner throughout the course of the relationship?" or something like that. The age of both parties was between 18-25 for all 200 participants (100 male and 100 female).

Percentage of female respondents saying "Yes": 56%.
    Percentage of male respondents saying "Yes": 26%.

The margin of error was ~7%.

I was shocked that more than twice as many females admitted to cheating... I assumed that the male group would dominate in the cheating category. But even more concerning is the sheer magnitude of this behavior. 1/4 and almost 2/3 of participants?

Anyhow this is why I don't ever intend on getting married. Why be a sucker who is pretty much bound to get cheated on :)

• I'm guessing you and I have a very different idea of what constitutes marriage material.

In that regard I'll say that there are women who are my type and there are women who aren't.

• Depends on the region and particular woman. Generally women from areas that lean more to the left politically are worse wife material since they're either radical feminists, fat and proud, or both. On the other hand, generally women from areas that lean more to the right politically like the American South are better wife material, since they still value tradition a lot and take pride in their appearance.

• I don't feel that very many people at all are marriage material.

• Having lived in 5 different countries I can say that country doesn't matter. You can find bad and good women anywhere.

• I have to disagree with you,
    American women are fine marriage material.

• From the few American women i know, absolutely not. They are fun.

• all western women are for the most part.

• YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER MOST HERE ARE American.

WHY WOULD THEY ADMIT THEY ARE? EVEN IF THEY WERE THAT TYPE TO GIVE American WOMEN A BAD NAME?

• U mad our chicks are hotter?

• Yes.

• I don't know any personaly : ( but surely there are amazing women there.. the country is so big...

• Most are yes.

• Only the hoe nasties, The rest are fine for marriage material.

• Definitely yes, generalised with no exceptions.

• Marriage just isn't worth it. I don't think dating is worth it.

• If she was religious, she will be poor marriage material.

• No, they are too bigoted.

• look at your family. what you think about your mother? how's she as a wife?