What’s your opinion about people who wait till they get married to get laid?

I consider 'em totally weird personally...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with OP. If I did that, I would wonder for the rest of my life what someone else might be like.

What Girls Said 6

• Their life, their decision and I respect that. I'm personally definitely not planning to wait till marriage and a guy who wants to wait would be a dealbreaker. But what other people do with their sex lives doesn't affect me so I don't care. I just hope they won't end up marrying someone they're totally sexually incompatible with.

• "to get laid?" :(

Bad; or just whatever. I don't like how much they put importance into getting laid. I don't like it if it sounds as a life goal; or some accomplishment. It sounds desperate.

But to keep themselves chaste until marriage? Now that is just beautiful <3

• Cut it off I'll puke...

• From Asia to Arabia to Africa to Jew to Christian to Islam you are the weirdo & freak

• I don't see anything wrong with it. Its there life, its there decision. If they want to do that then that is up to them. I just hope they meet the person worth waiting for.

• Their decision. I'll always remember I had a girl on my Facebook who was a bible basher, sworn she would get married before having sex etc.. turns out she got pregnant before her wedding... naughty naughty

• I think it's their lives and they can do what they want with it. It's not anyone else's business what they do or don't do in the bedroom.

What Guys Said 8

• It is simply a decision and worths being respected because it doesn't harm anyone nor involve anyone else but the waiting couple itself.

Besides, the risks of STDs, unwanted pregnancy, abortion, sexual regrets and related psychologic scars in general are very very low tending to zero. You have to agree it is the safest sex possible, considering both wait the same way.

• I don't agree... for me those people are stupid...

• I would say that's a good thinking.

• I think if that's what they want to do, that's fantastic, go for it. If I dated a girl that I was in love with, she would be worth waiting for.

• That they need to grow up and stop being religious. Sex is normal human nature.

• I don't get it, but it's their choice, it's not like they're hurting anyone.

• That's their business.

• Tim tebow baha

• Its not something I would do but i dont see anything wrong if someone does want to wait