Why do women marry or seriously date cheaters?

Help me understand because I don't get it. A guy cheats on his wife and has children by different women, but you think he is husband material and marry him. Someone please explain this logic. Dude has shown he is unfaithful and conniving but you seriously date and marry him? What is wrong with women? Are we really this retarded? Someone help me understand because I rarely see men doing this.

Most Helpful Guy

• A man who can get multiple women pregnant has demonstrated a HIGH LEVEL of reproductive fitness. That's what women are attracted to. They want that trait for their male children.

• That's a generalization because I am a woman and I don't want that. I would want my male child to be a gentleman and treat women right. I always say there are too many douches i, the world, I refuse to give birth to another.

• These theories were created by white men in a time period women were oppressed and seen as objects. I don't believe they are all true. They are also known to be racist

• Actually, sociobiology makes NO moral distinctiins. It also explains why up to 50% of the children in London do not belong their supposed fathers.

Anyway, why are you so angry? You wanted to understand, "Help me understand because I don't get it. A guy cheats on his wife... Someone please explain this logic. "

I saying that there are good reasons to do so. You may not LIKE the reason, but that doesn't make it not so. If the explanation I offered is wrong, then what's your explanation?

Most Helpful Girl

• For the same reason as to why many men will remain with women who are straight up abusive, or not even trying to hide that they're getting dick on the side.

Low self-esteem, denial, being in a state of learned helplessness.

• I have never seen that. I have seen mostly women fighting over the same cheating man

• @singlebee true. Though likewise for guys who stay with their cheating women for who knows how long and only after she ends up leaving him, they being to whine that 'all women are manipulative and evil', get thrills from 'bullying' the real nice guys and only go for assholes.
      🙈

• Hmm I know :-)

What Guys Said 7

• Because they have such low self esteem and think they can't get anyone better

• I don't know, but any woman who does this clearly is stupid and has no mind of her own.

• Yeah.. some women are just that stupid :(

• Because for every cheating man, there is a cheating woman. It is not only a man thing!

• I think that a lot of women tend to have that mind set that they are the exception, that he won't do that to her and that she can change him. That his ex never understood him the way she does, so she's positive that he won't do that to her.

• Cause women like bad guys... Women are stupid and have low self esteem... That's why

• * not all women though

• On the other side men don't do this because I'd there was a women who was a cheater or promiscuous then the guy would think that the girl is just a hoe and not hour for a gf/wife so he would never wife her...
      Because we guys are smart and know what we want

• its dumb

What Girls Said 4

• Emotional bonds are sometimes one-sided. Believe it or not, a bond can be strong with that one person even if the other in question is not giving his or her all. Those bonds can actually make it hard for a woman to leave a man she's been with for a long period of time. It's sad, I agree. But It happens. :(

• It's only women that don't even love themselves.

• because they get most of the attention at the time and they feel good. Sense of morality and sanity goes out the window

• no idea