Should I leave my girlfriend for another girl?

My girlfriend has been a slut. She has slept with 4 guys before me. I really want to get married and have kids but I want my kids to have a moral mother not a slut. Recebtly I have met a very hot virgin girl. We are attracted to each other.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• dude my husband had sex with more women than I have men. I don't complain. I was a virgin when I met my husband. I love my husband for the man he is and if your girl isn't cheating on you then it's fine. If you want have get tested for stuff but don't be afraid to get tested as well because she may ask that. My husband may have had sex with all those other women but guess what I'm the one he decided to marry and the one he chose to be the mother of his children one day. So if you are considering her a slut for having sex with four other men than you need to get out of that relationship she deserves a lot better than you.

• but you are contradicting yourslef? first you said you have MEN. then you said you were a virgin when you met your husband. So are you saying that you had open relationships? Second, you said that your husband which is your first man (as you said) chose you to be the mother of his children, right? lol this is what the asker wants. He wants the same as your husband. Please lie in a way that won't make you appear stupid

• @neverwantedthat i am not lying I never had an open relationship. I never have slept with any other guys so that is why I said he has slept with more women than I have slept with guys.

• you slept with guyS. But you said he is your only man.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• stop slut shaming. just because she's slept with other people before you doesn't mean she's a slut.

but yes you should leave her because you two clearly are incompatible because you have different values.

• Absolutely. She deserves better than an egotistical jackass like yourself. God bless the woman who actually agrees to date you. Because she is obviously a saint.

• Troll harder next time.

• Really? That troll again? 😂

• You should leave your girlfriend so she can move on and find someone who will respect her..

• You definitely should leave her. She deserves someone actually worth her time.

• yes she deserves fuckboys. who fuck and leave her

• Having sex has nothing to do with morality lmfao

• for sluts? yes

• you really do need to leave her. so that she can finally find someone worthy of her time. and you are definitely not worth the other girls time either. i would say stay away from her, but im sure it won't take long for her to find out just how petty and immature you are. i feel sorry for your kids. if anyone ever actually chooses to have them with you.

• If anything your girlfriend needs to leave you for being a slut-shaming, judgmental hypocrite.

I would get more turned off with someone that has a rotten personality than the number of relationships they had.

• Don't compare people. And that's not a slut.
    But if you are unhappy with her break up with her. Don't stay with her if you don't want to, there's no point in that

• Yes leave her she deserves better then you.

• You're an asshole to leave a girl for a reason like that, her sexuql history isn't your kids' business anyway!

• Please, stay away from both of them.

• I stay away from sluts

• Apparently not.

• You should, she deserves someone better than a guy who thinks she's a slut because she's been with a few guys in her past.

• she "deserves" So a slut "deserves"

• Be prepared for a life of disappointment then

• I will marry a virgin and avoid "disappointments"

What Guys Said 11

• You complain about your kids not having an adequate maternal role model when you yourself only go for girls based on their looks and sexual history (or lack thereof) only? Well gee, we're off for a good start then...

• did you not know that looks are genetic (I want my kids to be beautiful) and morality is good for raising kids

• Only my example in not enough for my kdis if their mother is a hoe

• What's the difference between having a hoe mother or a player father? Your kids will get a better female role model but that doesn't change the fact that you're still pretty vain.
      I'm not saying you're bad for not wanting your current girlfriend for her having slept around. I wouldn't either. But going for someone else only and only because they look hot or a re a virgin is shallow.

• Your reasoning is proof you're really not mature enough to be with a woman, let alone start a family.

• Yes, I think you should leave her because you have different morals and values and that you want your child to have good morals when he/she grows up.

• Leave her, If you think like that she is too good for you

• a slut can never be good let alone TOO good

• Yes she can, She loves you and you think about how many partners she has had, you are the one who isn't worth it

• Has she slept with any man which she was in relationship with you? Nope.
    Then you are being shallow.

• You're an ass. Your current girlfriend doesn't deserve you. She committed to you and you're going to throw her away like she's trash. If you don't feel happy with her, fair enough but for a reason like that? I feel really bad for her. She won't know what will hit her.

• Your an idiot

• You may as well go for it.

• Sleeping with four guys doesn't make you a slut

• ye leave her rn! sluts don't deserve happiness

• Only 4 that's not too bad