Any one out there who can say that their marriage proposal was bigger and better than their wedding day?

I always see these videos of all-out marriage proposals that are so huge and creative. There are obviously some weddings that go that way too, but most weddings follow a similar formula and it doesn't seem like there's a lot of wiggle room to make it THAT creative, even if the wedding is still the way the couple wants. I'm wondering if anyone has ever thought that their proposal story might be bigger/better than their wedding story in some way.

What Guys Said 1

• Both will be special to me but my wedding day will defiantly take the cake, literally and figuratively.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, i think whatever the proposal is.. Is just better, less expected and generally just more ephoric than that of a wedding which is a repeat with every couple. Different colors.. different dresses.. Trying to achieve that "different" which all in all seems a bit the same at the end if the day (no less special) but not as spontaneous.. a sweet wild or creative proposal is beyond me🙃.. Id probably faint if my boyfriend did something so special.. so singular. .. One can wish though

• i dont think that will the the case for me.