Do you think premarital cohabitation kills the desire of getting married?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• only for people who wouldn't have worked together.

If you can live together unmarried, you can live together married.

If you can't live together unmarried, you need to see other people.

• I wanted to do it but my then girlfriend now wife would't. Here sister's did it and it didn't work out for them. We have been married a long time now.

• no the financial disadvantages of marriage and being married kill the desire of getting married.

• No 😂 Example When a guy kisses a girl he's not going to not want to kiss her again

• but why to marry her then he already lives with her?

• @Takada if you think IQ can look like a cucumber then according to that your IQ definitely looks like a cock

• @Twolips That, or she is beyond stupid. Either way, talking to her is pointless.

• It kills the bad reasons for wanting to get married such as just because you want regular sex. It doesn't kill the only good reason to get married, because you want to raise a family.

Most guys traditionally got married for the wrong reasons.

What Girls Said 3

• I think so. Many couples I know who moved in had VERY long engagements. I don't want that. I wouldn't say it "kills" the desire but it definitely to me makes the idea of marriage less significant as you are already living together. I'll only live with my boyfriend once we get married :) I'm just more traditional like that.

• I agree with you. It is very exciting to live together after the precious wedding

• You again...
    Aren't you bored of these questions already?

• what me again? I don't know you. Have we chatted?

• choice of words? should I use different words?

• I can ask as much as I want. DOn't like it? then disappear

• Honestly dont know. I think its a possibility