My husband gives our pet more affection than me?

I know guys, this sounds ridiculous but my husband has a serious obsession with pets. He begged me to get a dog for 2 years now, so I gave in and said he can have a cat. Since the cat is there (2weeks) she is the center of his attention. When he comes back from work he goes straight to the cat without noticing me at all. At night and morning he cuddles with her, all day. He gets jealous if the cat craves my attention.

Basically I am left ignored and don't get affection anymore and I feel ridiculous to be jealous of a cat.

This is can't be normal.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is definitely not normal and it's not a good sign also.

Most Helpful Girl

• he is an animal lover.. cute

Tell him that there is someone else that needs affection too.

Maybe you could dress up like a sexy kitty in the bedroom.. jk...

What Guys Said 3

• no its definitely not normal.. here is a solution:-

if you DONT hv kids then one day (friday) when he comes home from work and enters you're bedroom be ready to show you're body off! wear sm sexy outfit or smthing else which will make him attracted to you.. all men fall for that.. you will be in bed, cuddling or whattever in no time.. and after that you rule him and not the cat...

• That is odd. I'll give you attention. :-)

• Rough

What Girls Said 2

• Um.. just give it some time its a like a fling just b happy that he's not out there doing crazy things that most of these men doing out there like cheating but don't worry let it be he's excited enjoy your cat find a way to make everything a balance join in with him loving the cat. he will calmn down no worries

• As an animal lover I admire him for giving the cat lots of attention.

But he needs to be told that he is being unfair as the other pussy needs to loving too xxxx