Why don't we ask why many men don't want to marry anymore?

Instead of trying to shame men into doing it or in some cases even changing the law? I am referring to moves to among other things change the law to make cohabitation legally similar to marriage. This is being pushed by lawyers, feminists and desperate women generally

As a society we are so used to asking what do women want. Isn't it about time that we started caring about what men want?

The law is going to help to kill cohabitation in the same way it is now helping to kill marriage

When that happens what next? Making dating or having sex legally the same as cohabitation or marriage?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummmmmm what

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it can actually happen.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I do not know what country is your home, but I live in Florida, USA and there is no move to make cohabitation similar to marriage. I am an attorney and there is no push by me or my colleagues to accomplish that which you suggest.

• To be honest, I still plan on getting married once I graduate, I want to be married.