Do I HAVE to invite my SIL to my wedding?

I have started putting together a guest list with my Fiance and I know for a fact I do not want my brother's wife at my wedding. She is hostile, fake and overall the worst person to be around. In the past, she has called me a C*NT, B*TCH and various other names as well as threatened to kill me. She makes up rumors that my family secretly hates me and tells her bad things about me. My brother allows it because he says he can't control what comes out of her mouth. She even told me I am not allowed to see my nieces (because I told her she was lazy and needed a job or hobby instead of harassing me)

While my relationship with him is severely damaged thanks to her (and his cowardice), I still have love for him as he is my brother. Both my Fiance and I do not want to see her face. My whole family dislikes her but they are too polite to tell her to her face, and my dad thinks I should invite her for my brother's sake.

What is the best way to go about not inviting her? Do you think it is right to exclude the hateful witch from my wedding? She has no relation to my family other than being the wife of my brother.

What Guys Said 2

• Have a talk with your brother with your FiancĂ©e present and ask him can he please keep her under control for the sake of the wedding. If he says again he can't control her then consider not having either at the wedding. After all he should also have enough love for his sister not not allow anything to mess up your day

• Tough call but I think your father is correct. Rise above her for one day. . Do it for your brother. Some day he will relize that she a bitch 👍

What Girls Said 1

• I do think you're entitled to have a say who to invite at your wedding, but its up to you whether you want to make that move- I understand you'd want to have your brother there but I do believe that if you don't invite her or say its one person only he may even not be allowed to go. Which could cause a damper on your night.