Ignoring the specific cuts of the stones, which of these combinations looks prettiest for an engagement ring?

• Opal main stone with diamond side/accent stonesIgnoring the specific cuts of the stones, which of these combinations looks prettiest for an engagement ring?
    56% (9)71% (5)61% (14)Vote
  • Diamond main stone with opal side/accent stonesIgnoring the specific cuts of the stones, which of these combinations looks prettiest for an engagement ring?
    44% (7)29% (2)39% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Nooooo... my eyes!! my eyes!!! hell no... the first ring out of the three... lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for the 2nd because it's less pompous, but I don't really like any of those. 😕

0|0
    0|0
    • What makes the other seem pompous to you?

• Show All
    • I thought you meant the cuts on the opal stone from the first ring, sorry, my bad. 😕
      Then I'm going with the 1st.

• No worries :)

What Guys Said 2

• The Opal in the middle is far better

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think having the colour in the centre looks MUCH better

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i think the first one looks better... the opal on the sides is distracting and makes the ring look kind of cheap.

0|0
    0|0
    • I also like that one best, just couldn't figure out why. You used the words I've been looking for! Thanks for commenting. :)

• awesome, glad i could help :)

• Love opal. It has this mystic vibe.🙃 Id go with the bottom cut.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wasn't really asking about the specific cuts, just which main/side stone combination looks best. Those pics are just the only cuts I could find in those combinations.