Wife married me for money, what do I do?

My wife texted a friend saying that she married me for my money, as she comes from a poor Latino family. What do I do? She buys jewelry and clothes a lot.

She has slept with other single guys while married

Most Helpful Girl

• tell her you know the truth and stop giving her money for jewellryand expensive things.
    She should get a job and work for things.
    She should be grateful but are you sure you did not use her?
    Some come from poor families and then they just sacrifice thenselves by marrying a much older guy just to get money to support their family.
    Anyway just be honest with each other.
    Both of you deserve someone that truly loves.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have just learned something about the nature of women and why so many men are walking away and going MGTOW.
    As for what to do, I have two suggestions.
    1. Speak with a lawyer about how to structure your assets and income, so that a divorce court cannot touch them.
    2. Stop fucking her. If you make her pregnant, a child-support order will turn you into her impoverished slave for the rest of her life.
    Finally, accidents and other things happen to people every day. People also disappear every day.

What Girls Said 5

• Leave her.

• cut her off from the bank account. stay with her but cut money out and see how long she keeps sleeping around

• DIVORCE HER or you still love her you could confront her about it and see if you can resolve the issues.

• Quickly get into contact with your lawyer before you bring up breaking up. You do NOT want her taking half.

• Divorce her, simple.

What Guys Said 10

• I really do t like hip hop and R&B but when I do listen to it this song comes to mind. " it ain't nothin to cut that bitch off." Or you can use her for sex, while finding another girl, after you found another girl let her know your breaking up. I hate wasting my time with those who have selfish motives in a relationship. It's not even a relationship in the first place.

• You mean a side chick?

• Tell that person to send you a screenshot of that conversation. Then contact a lawyer and get a divorce.
    If you prove that she married you for the money, you may get lucky and the court will favor you instead of her. If you don't show any proof, 99% of the time she'll win the divorce and get half your money.

Do it fast.

• You move to a favela, teach her a lesson. What is she going to do, leave you and have to move to a favela?

• Hide your money in an offshore swiss bank account and GTFO probably.

• If I were you, I would find a way to put your money somewhere safe so the court or her wouldn't no about. Because if you ever get a divorce she will still be after your money.

• She slept with another men and you seem to forgive her , no man shall ever accept this on himself , divorce her she is no wife to hold onto

• take her to court for divorce
    and bring the evidence of what you are saying
    and bring a lawyer
    so that way she doesn't get any of your money
    if you have evidence it will be real easy

• bad troll

• Divorce her and have the border patrol send her back

• Give her money.