Which Is The Most Suitable Country For Gay Marriage?

I am a handsome university student gay. After I graduate, I want to realize gay marriage. Because I don't like short-term relationships, I like life-long relationships. So I want to establish my family and later adopt a child. I want to live in my own country Turkey with my partner and child. Because I want to be an advocate after graduate and I can't get this job in another country. In my country gay marriage hasn't been legalized yet, so I have to do this in another country. Which country is the most suitable for this?

Yes?
Other opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Scandinavia and most states in the United States. Stay away from states like Mississippi and Alabama. They hate gays.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I only know about the U. S. that has legalised gay marriage.

• It is not legal in Thailand, but people sooooo accepting of gay here 👏🏻👏🏻

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 6

• Probably Canada.

• First of all, you can google it. I don't understand you guys really. Why do you wanna marry with another guy? What's your problem lol. I'm not judging you but what's the problem really.

• Being a gay is not a bad thing and is not a problem. The most important thing is being a good person. I can't understand you and the people think like you.

• Is this about the hormones? I don't know sorry was I said I'm not judging you I'm just curious.

• Sweden, they like willies and bums.

• I'd guess Scandinavia.

• Most western countries have legalised it i think

• Why do you want to be gay in the first place