I married my loving thoughtful and very caring husband and felt tender towards him from the first day. When kissing, I felt disappointed on our?

first trial which resulted in me not feeling as 'hot' on heat with him. Mind you, sex is pretty good but that 'disappointment' has been hard to shift. I do get times when lust for another guy comes to mind but it leaves soon as it's usually temporary. What should I do to get this disappointment out of my psyche?

What Guys Said 1

• Just enjoy the good sex, if need be I'll provide the hot, heated, wet making kisses! lol

What Girls Said 2

• It happened to me as well. I love him so much and fantasized about the kiss so much and when it happened I felt nothing and rather uncomfortable. I still feel good about it because I love him and I know he loves me. As we had more kisses, they got better each time. We are still not on contact as often due to his job. As we get together and have proper sex, I think I'll enjoy it a lot. Just give it some time and there is no substitute for a loving husband :)

• I know:) This is why I start to wonder how come I get all fuzzy for 'lustful' situation which have come across me about 2-3 x since we got married. It's literally the sex part as opposed to the relationship as my relationship with hubby is dear:)

• talk to your husband about this, figure out why you are disappointed, and see if he can give you this something you are missing. If needed talk to a counselor or something