How long have you guys been married?

And in addition, would you advise others to also wed?
Cause when I tell people that I simply love being married, people who have been married for longer than I have , tend to give me a stink eye.
Do marriages really go to crap over the years, for lack of better phrasing?

Most Helpful Guy

• -X years.. Where value of X is equally to the number of days from my first marriage divided by 365.25 ..

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary last month.

Both of us WERE totally like "fuck marriage". Both of us grew up giving the side-eye to long-term commitments in general. Both of us were restless, rebellious, sexually confident, promiscuous, and dynamic. Both of us were absolutely thriving on our own.

And then... we met.

We had about 15 hours together, and oh did we make the most of it... then we were long-distance for over a year. By just a few months into that year, I already had a ring on my finger, and we belonged to each other... for life.

Our marriage is fucking awesome. It's so amazing, and so fulfilling, that it brings tears to my eyes even to write this sentence. And it just gets better, and better, and betterandbetterandbetter.

We have a partnership that makes EVERYTHING in life easier. NOTHING is harder, more fraught, or more annoying. Compared to if we were single, we don't have as much work around the house, our money goes farther, our stress dies out faster, we're happier, and we're more fulfilled.

Each of us has intuitively and emotionally become part of the other. Whenever either of us is carrying a heavier emotional load, the other one knows it right away, and is there to take some of that load off.

We support each other in EVERYTHING we do. We don't bullshit each other. We keep each other on the straight-and-narrow. We point out each other's flaws. We challenge the shit out of each other. Everything we do, we do with PASSION.

The color white makes me wet. The word "wife" almost makes me cum. I wear slutty wedding dresses to bed. He slams his love and commitment into my ever-willing body, heart, and soul, over and over and over again. We lock eyes and say our wedding vows all over again while he's finishing inside me.

We've got 3 awesome kids who, so far, are growing up to show signs of solid character and respect. They're gna be trouble, if they're anything like their parents... but we're ready for that, and we want that. Don't want pushovers as our kids. And we're gna adopt a couple more, too. We got lots of love, in this family.

In short...
    Fuck yeah.
    Marriage is awesome.
    And amazingly hot.
    It's better than anything I could have imagined... and it just keeps getting better, too.

Don't know who I was in a previous life to deserve this, but, she must have been one champion boss bitch.
    <3

What Guys Said 1

• i have been married for over 20 years and i can say they have been the best of times and the worst of time. some marriages are great and some end. because everyone is different

What Girls Said 5

• Marriages go to crap because people don't want to take the good with the bad and grow together. Clearly one or both of the parties don't have enough respect for the other.

Married 2 years

• 431 days;
    1 year, 2 months, 4 days

• Almost four years. Yes, if you find the right person for you, marriage can be wonderful.

• I've never been married. I've never had a boyfriend 😂

• I have been married almost 1 year! But have been together for 3 years. And I really enjoy being married. Nothing's perfect but honestly, I don't want anything else. I couldn't imagine myself without him. Do we drive each other crazy? Yes, is it hard? of course! But honestly, he's helped me grow a lot, and has made me a better person.