If you were to get engaged now, would you know who your maid of honor/best man would be instantly?

Do you have someone in mind to be your maid of honor or best man if you were to get engaged right now? Who would that person be?

• Yes, I know exactly who It would be
  • Not really

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's difficult because my best friend is a guy and I don't know if I can choose a guy to be my 'maid of honor' xD
    But if not I'd be going with my best girl friend :)

What Guys Said 15

• Don't have anyone in my life right now that would qualify for best man material, because all my work associates are just work associates.

I would have made it my dad, but I wanted him to sit with my mom so she wasn't "alone".

• Not at all, I wouldn't have one. I don't care for traditions most times anyway. All you need are those ring bearers and flower girls anyways. Besides, do I have any guy friends in my life? No, and I do not have any experiences that anybody is going to make a speach about anyways. Besides that, I hate when people talk about me.

• I would pick the friend that would destroy me with the best jokes during the toast and I know exactly who that is.

• I do for the best man. Me and my brothers had already decided that we would promote one of us as our best man. As for the maid of honor, I'd have to discuss that with my fiancee/future wife. Since I would choose my best man, she would choose her maid of honor.

• Yes lifelong best friend since birth

• The only Best Man I can think of at the moment is my Best Friend Deb. And as long as she didn't have to wear a dress she'd be okay with it.

• Don't know. High chance of not getting married, since marriage seems to be for white or Latino men, mostly. While South Asian, Middle Eastern, East Asian, and black men get rejected a lot by women.

• What the hell thats not true at all..

• Then how come most marriages that I see are white or Latino. Or Asian females.

It seems that black people or Asian men, like myself, can't get any these days.

• No: its a bad idea for all and they are better off.

• I have no idea who would be my best man. There are too many male friends on my mind that could be one.

Is there are rule that there can only be one?

If there is, I don't care I'll have loads of best men. Fuck the rules.

• Traditionally, its one best man and then any number of groomsmen. there's one best man because typically its the best friend of the groom, but it doesn't mean there can't be more.

• Well I'd like to get married by my mid 30s, so I've got time.

• I would be tempted to pick my best friend. But since he has a history of stealing all the girls I've ever been interested in I would think twice about it.

• Why is he your best friend? Sounds like a real dick!

• @Sara413 No he's cool. It was before I even had the time to ask them out. Every time I met a girl I was interested in and kinda started hovering around her to see if the coast was clear, it always turned out that she already knew my friend, and they were already dating just by pure coincidence. It happened 5 times and eventually I got super pissed about it =) So I told him and we just started laughing about it. He's a hot guy, so I don't really blame him.

• Oh ok haha I thought you meant he had a history of stealing your girlfriends

• probably my brother and her sister

• One of my two best friends Joey

• Yeah, my friend of like 15+ years.

• No one! Not a chance in hell am I ever engaging in business with friends or loved ones otherwise contracts of distrust. If your male, Your a blooming idiot!

• Yes I do.

• hmm. Klossinator and Leo. That better for this joke gdit.

What Girls Said 28

• No.

I plan on getting married in the next two years and honestly... I don't even know who I want at my wedding. Like... I don't have any friends who I feel I HAVE to have witness it. Let alone a BEST friend.

• Yeah, my besties would be my maids of honor... we went to college together and they hated each other then and still do now lmao😂Or I'd choose my cousin as my maid of honor we're just as close😍 or my guy friend from college that those two lobe yet hate. My wedding is going to be sooooo damn funny!

• If you have a lot of assets before marriage, then pre-nup, if you don't, you don't need it. That's pretty much how it works for people. I don't think it's about how much they love you or their amount of faith or anything like that.

• No because I am not getting married.

• Possibly lol but i would like to get some time to ask them. Such news need to be well thought out and I just don't want to be like "Oh well so i'm engaged and i'm choosing you as a maid of honor" haha

• Oh yeah, definitely.

• It would be my sister and two of my best friends in the world who are basically sisters to me (we've known each other since childhood for 11 years).

• Yes, it would be my best friend.

• I wanted it to be my sister, but she didn't ask me to be her maid of honor. I'm just a bridesmaid and I'm her only sister. I'm good enough to bake the cake but not be the maid of honor or even be invited to go to her bachelorette party. At this point, I don't even want her in the wedding party. So now I'm unsure.

• My husband picked his brother, I picked my now sister in law. My one friend working so many hours in a day kind of ruined her coming so I didn't get to pick her as my MOH, and the other few I could of asked I didn't invite them, well I did but I reneged there invites. Because we had a fall out before the wedding and because my family would disagree with them because they were lesbian and I couldn't have it there.

• My maid of honour would probably be my younger cousin as I don't really have a friend I think would do it without letting me down

• Yup!❤️💍😍

• I'm fairly sure but not 100%

• Unfortunately we don't have a maid of honor nor bridesmaids in our weddings :(
    Therefore I won't be having one.

• hehehehe I just read " maid of horror" hehehehe but neeee, no one in the horyzont... Can You have to best man? Cause than I would have someone :D

• Yes. My sister.

• Yes, my Maid of Honor would be my sister.

• I would choose my sister

• Yes, actually.

• my maid of honor would be one of my sisters, depending on who's on my good side at the moment of the engagement. at the moment, 2 of them are losing.

• I don't want a wedding. At least I don't want a wedding that's big enough to require a maid of honor.

• My best friend for sure

• I would do a shot gun wedding so I wouldn't have a maid of honor

• I likely wouldn't have one.

• Yeah my best friend.

• it would be a sister dominique

• If someone would ask me to marry right now, I'd definitely say no, but in the remote case I completely lost my mind I'd say just my sister, because I've had friends getting married and choosing some of her friends and then the friends that weren't chosen getting offended, so if I just choose my sister itd save me all the people asking me why her and not them, I mean she's family

• Yes I do