Husband I can't stand think I should do dishes n all shit?

I have refused to clean and do choirs now house is a mess. What or why am I doing this. If I had my own place it would be my own dirty clean place. How is he handling this

Most Helpful Guy

• Im probably the wrong person to ask this... but i believe you should do just that. but if you work and you bring in some kind of income, those chores should be displaced between the two of you. I know what its like to live with dirty people and its irritating, do it for you. If you have a chance to leave though, take it or tell him to start doing some work around the house. If you don't bring in income though... well... can't say anything. He is grown, if he can pull a dish out of a rack, he can wash a damn dish. I can't stand living with pigs either.

What Guys Said 2

• Order him to do it.

• I have to do everything in house to wife won't pick up after her self at all I have had it

What Girls Said 3

• do you work?

• You should do half the chores. It isn't fair for him to do all the housework just cos u want to live like a pig.

• lived in orphanage 3 years in western China cleaned every day... I stil clean now. I don't mind but when it comes to him it really makes me pile on dishes I go loose I don't know what to do... He needs to do half week

• Why did you do that? Is he doing a fair share of chores?