If you had to classify it what would be a good age to settle down?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on each individual but generally I think the best age is late 20s to early 30s. By then most people have had their fair share of youthful fun and are ready to start living a more mature life.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd say late twenties to early thirties, but it depends on level of maturity and if they are even ready for love long term.

• I'm assuming "settle down" means eloping or marriage? Maturity levels are different across the board, so this doesn't apply to everyone. 25 for a woman , 30 for a guy. People's maturity, opinions, and attitudes change so often at earlier ages that long-term commitments are very difficult to maintain.

• Like 69 lol

• When you can afford it

• Around 30

• 24 for me

• For men today I would say they should down around 35-40 and get a girl in her 20's for a wife.

Women mid-late 20's.

What Girls Said 7

• Late 20s to early 30s. By then most people are more mature and self aware, have a career or at least make enough to make ends meet, and know what they are looking for in a life partner.

• I don't think it's really possible to say like that.

In my oppinion it depends on when you are ready, and if you have found the right person and all the other things.

It all depends on where you are in your life basically.

• 40 years old.

• i would say in there 30's

• Whenever I find the right person to settle down with haha I'm hoping before 30 though.

• I just turned 30. I hope to settle down soon.

• 30!!