• No
    20% (9)21% (11)21% (20)Vote
  • Other/results
    7% (3)6% (3)6% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|38

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. I used to, but now I feel like it's unnecessary. Why get married when you can perfectly live a life together without having to get married? There's really no point to marriage, it's just taking a risk.
    I definitely want a woman to spend the rest of my life with, but there's no necessity for marriage.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. I don't really see the point. It's just a relationship with some forms, a ceremony, and a ring. Marriage isn't permanent because people get divorced all the time and usually the woman takes half the guys stuff and gets custody of the kids. Marriage means nothing to me.

2|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 37

• The way I feel right now. Shit no!

2|1
    0|0
  • Nope, not worth it in my opinion.

1|1
    0|0
    • whys that?

• Eh, I don't really feel like explaining. I'll probably offend someone and get accused of being bitter/cynical. No thanks >.<

• lol ok (:

• Yes, some days it's like shit there's so many horror stories about divorce, cheating, etc. It's a shitty world out there, but most days the answer is still yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never in my lifetime!.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure , it's in the works but getting to the point where I'm financially and mentally ready , thaat's gonna take... years. 3, 4, 5. Some people just ride down to vegas and get it down lol , I'm stupid but I'm not THAT stupid 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Would be cool to do so at some point, yes. But not any time soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly, but if I ever meet the right person at the right time then it's possible I'd marry.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have the urge to get married. I have no fucking clue why since women can be very crazy and drive me insane 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • all ready am and have been since i was 20

1|0
    0|0
  • HELL YEAH, I DO!

But, I don't know if I'll be able to attract a woman enough to do so. I'm hopeful, but not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes very much as soon as possible, but my life situation is soo worst that i can't even picture myself with a girl lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as its not with any GAG'er i am just fine with that

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm already married.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my, this is so sudden... I'm gonna have to think about this a little more. XD
    Sure everyone at some point wants to get married TO THE RIGHT PERSON.
    (Had to put that part in caps)

0|0
    0|0
    • "Sure everyone at some point wants to get married" Not me...

• @nog642 Your 14... that'll change... whether it's to a man or woman is the question. :v

• No, no, definitely not. I guess I'll see in, however many years. I'm sure if I was 25 people would still say "You're still 25... you'll change...". At what point will you not change? There are plenty (not by any means a majority though) of men who have never wanted to get married throughout their whole life.

also You're*

• Ya man!!

1|0
    0|0
  • To someone who's worth it, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to get remarried, but if I don't find the right one, I'm OK remaining single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I would rather live as a rich bachelor with a bunch models around me like Hugh Hefner

0|2
    0|0
  • yes but I don't trust you hoe's

0|1
    0|0
  • unsure but kinda leaning toward no

0|0
    0|0
  • Ughjhhh. Yes God give me my wife already so I don't burn with passion anymore and raise a family. F*** single life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i want

0|0
    0|0
  • With you? 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck no

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i dont want to

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeeeeesssssss

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not standing on my feet so no I don't want any responsibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont want to be inslaved by a woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, you see I was to get married and have a giant princess wedding and invite lots of people. I basically have the whole wedding planned out including my dress of course. But at that same time I don't know if want to be tied down for that long. You know?

0|0
    0|0
  • i hope one day

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't... until I met my current boyfriend. He didn't either, until we started dating. Guess we just needed the right person to come along.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I want to. I can be with someone without getting married. Most marriages end up in divorce and I've had a bad experience about it when I was younger because of my parents... So for now, it's a big no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, eventually maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i do, i want to have that person who's my best friend as well as my lover

0|0
    0|0
  • not right now I am getting a divorce

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, someday. Definitely not anytime soon lol, I'm only 19.

0|1
    0|0
  • With true man

1|0
    0|0
  • I was married. I want to be marry again to a girl this time

0|1
    0|0
  • I want a forever person not marriage. But if the right person proposed then I'll accept. :).

0|0
    0|0