Do you want to get married?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other/results

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. I used to, but now I feel like it's unnecessary. Why get married when you can perfectly live a life together without having to get married? There's really no point to marriage, it's just taking a risk.
    I definitely want a woman to spend the rest of my life with, but there's no necessity for marriage.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. I don't really see the point. It's just a relationship with some forms, a ceremony, and a ring. Marriage isn't permanent because people get divorced all the time and usually the woman takes half the guys stuff and gets custody of the kids. Marriage means nothing to me.

What Guys Said 37

• The way I feel right now. Shit no!

• Nope, not worth it in my opinion.

• whys that?

• Eh, I don't really feel like explaining. I'll probably offend someone and get accused of being bitter/cynical. No thanks >.<

• lol ok (:

• Yes, some days it's like shit there's so many horror stories about divorce, cheating, etc. It's a shitty world out there, but most days the answer is still yes.

• No, never in my lifetime!.

• Sure , it's in the works but getting to the point where I'm financially and mentally ready , thaat's gonna take... years. 3, 4, 5. Some people just ride down to vegas and get it down lol , I'm stupid but I'm not THAT stupid 😂

• Would be cool to do so at some point, yes. But not any time soon.

• Not particularly, but if I ever meet the right person at the right time then it's possible I'd marry.

• Yeah I have the urge to get married. I have no fucking clue why since women can be very crazy and drive me insane 😜

• Very much yes.

• all ready am and have been since i was 20

• HELL YEAH, I DO!

But, I don't know if I'll be able to attract a woman enough to do so. I'm hopeful, but not sure.

• yes very much as soon as possible, but my life situation is soo worst that i can't even picture myself with a girl lmao.

• As long as its not with any GAG'er i am just fine with that

• I'm already married.

• Oh my, this is so sudden... I'm gonna have to think about this a little more. XD
    Sure everyone at some point wants to get married TO THE RIGHT PERSON.
    (Had to put that part in caps)

• "Sure everyone at some point wants to get married" Not me...

• @nog642 Your 14... that'll change... whether it's to a man or woman is the question. :v

• No, no, definitely not. I guess I'll see in, however many years. I'm sure if I was 25 people would still say "You're still 25... you'll change...". At what point will you not change? There are plenty (not by any means a majority though) of men who have never wanted to get married throughout their whole life.

also You're*

• Ya man!!

• To someone who's worth it, yes.

• I would like to get remarried, but if I don't find the right one, I'm OK remaining single.

• Nah I would rather live as a rich bachelor with a bunch models around me like Hugh Hefner

• yes but I don't trust you hoe's

• unsure but kinda leaning toward no

• Ughjhhh. Yes God give me my wife already so I don't burn with passion anymore and raise a family. F*** single life.

• Yes i want

• With you? 😏

• fuck no

• nope i dont want to

• Yeeeeesssssss

• I am not standing on my feet so no I don't want any responsibility.

• I dont want to be inslaved by a woman

• Definitely not.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, you see I was to get married and have a giant princess wedding and invite lots of people. I basically have the whole wedding planned out including my dress of course. But at that same time I don't know if want to be tied down for that long. You know?

• i hope one day

• I didn't... until I met my current boyfriend. He didn't either, until we started dating. Guess we just needed the right person to come along.

• I don't think I want to. I can be with someone without getting married. Most marriages end up in divorce and I've had a bad experience about it when I was younger because of my parents... So for now, it's a big no.

• Yeah, eventually maybe.

• yeah i do, i want to have that person who's my best friend as well as my lover

• not right now I am getting a divorce

• Yeah, someday. Definitely not anytime soon lol, I'm only 19.

• With true man

• I was married. I want to be marry again to a girl this time

• I want a forever person not marriage. But if the right person proposed then I'll accept. :).