What is the best advice for an interracial marriage?

All relationship success is based on the compatibility between the 2 people in that relationship.What is the best advice for an interracial marriage?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's about not letting how people WILL treat you on the outside get to you. In public you'll always be seen as an interracial couple and that's what your identity will be. But in private when it's just the two of you no B. S. judgement that means nothing from the outside world has any say. It's just you two. In private you're just a couple with no racial barriers. That's how I and my ex (we broke up for completely different reasons) chose to see it. I'm white and she was black and yeah in public just about everywhere someone always had something to say or give us a not so subtle look. But in private none of that mattered. We got to be ourselves.

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk about differences in culture and religion before you get married and how your future kids would come into it. Like what religious celebrations you want your kids to celebrate, what you want them to believe or do you want them to choose when they're old enough, etc..

What Guys Said 4

• There is nothing that applies specifically to interracial relationships that doesn't about normal ones.

Respect, loyalty, affection, proper communication are important either way.

• What's the question here I didn't know interracial couples needed advice on being interaccial?

• Because apparently they're more special than regular relationships and need more attention and bragging rates because they're dating a different color.

• You don't have to date someone to find that shit out. I've never dated outside my race and I know about more cultures than people who go about fucking every single different tribe of men. Insecurity is what this and whether they want to expose that to you is on them but if you're generally comfortable in your own skin and embrace it than there wouldn't feel a burden to constantly think the grass is better on the other side.

• Learn the hand signs of their hood

• Personally I don't believe in interracial marriages because I prefer my significant other to be familiar with my social customs, cultural settings and I admire the familiarity. Honestly from my experience most people who engage in interracial dating come off rather stereotypical and exhibit a really weird and disgusted fetish also they often hate the men of there own background or the women of there own background which is sad and makes it all the way worse.

What Girls Said 1