I'll be the best man at my brothers wedding soon. What are some of the best things you've seen a best man do or say at a wedding? What would be really classy and memorable for them and everyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Share a funny story, like your favorite funny memory of the two of you. And then share a sweet one. Something that has touched your heart ever since. Trust me you'll have everyone in tears :)

What Girls Said 2

• Talk about a memory you have with your brother... one that everyone can relate to. I think memories touch us deeply and it's nice to let him and others know how much that one memory has impacted your life in such a positive and beautiful way.
    Congratulations by the way, hope you enjoy the wedding :)

• Say some memories that you had with the groom, maybe you and the rest of the bridal party can do a flash mob? That would be memorable!

What Guys Said 1

• When your brother is getting married, Shortgun a beer and habr guys lined up for keg stand bahaha