Why am I thinking about this?

I been married for almost 4 years now and I recently been thinking about cheating on him , I don't know why this thought comes to me but it does. I think about it whenever I'm alone or even when we are together. Why am I feeling this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• The simple answer is because you are human. EVERYONE thinks about this, even people in very happy relationships. It's completely natural. Marriage is just an agreement, not a magical spell that blinds us to others. My wife is beautiful and sweet as can be but I still think about cheating. I don't, but I think about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lack of excitement, perhaps? What if you asked him what he thought about trying swinging or a threesome or something? You could have your cake and eat it too if he was interested...

What Guys Said 7

• Because you've fallen out of love and aren't satisfied

• You might be needing something to spice your relatiomship. Or you are just bored. I say take some time to youraelf and really think if u wanna be with him. Then act on those feelings of wanting him. Then think about why u feel that way. Is it phyaical? Emotional? Do u argue? Is he not completing some need you have? I have an am still going through something similar. As long as you accept that the feelings exist but they dont control you, then you are going in the proper direction

• You've been watching too many sleazy movies and tv shows. Entertainment likes to make affairs and cheating sexy and exotic, but in reality it destroys everybody involved and gives you a lifelong regret.

• You need to say this exact word to him.. And let him know that he needs to win you again.. Or this might crash

• These hoes ain't loyal

• because you dont love him anymore and you dont care about him and about his feelings

• Because Satan is whispering in your ear, don't give into temptation or your soul will be his for eternity

What Girls Said 0