Would you marry your girlfriend just because she got pregnant?

supposing you got your girlfriend pregnant. and you still love her and you are still very much together. would you marry her right away or would you just continue the relationship even without the marriage factor?

Most Helpful Guy

• We're in love anyway right? So it seems like a good time. But I'd go with what she wants too. She might not want being pregnant to seem like the reason. If she wasn't ready, I wouldn't try to rush it. Not trying to be negative, but not being married can lead to later problems over custody and visitation, if things didn't work out. And then the kid wonders why they had one parent and ended up being adopted later or something. If you're married you can add them to your medical insurance. Lot's of plus's and not many reasons not to, I think.

What Guys Said 6

• I would stay together and continue the relationship. but I would marry her once I got out of college and got a job that was able to sustain a family

• I would marry. Anyone with a penis can get a girl pregnant, but it takes a real man to raise a kid right.

• if she did get pregnant, I wouldn't marry her for that reason. if I were to marry her, it would be because I love her so much that I'd want to spend the rest of my life with her.

• I would marry her, but I'm young so my opinion probably isn't as relevant as others.

• if she wanted to be married before the baby was born, yep

• No, Not just for that but I would do anything to keep the relationship working so that the kid can be raised right.

What Girls Said 1

• I would prefer to not get married but it's really stupid because this one couple were together for like 15 years and never broke up but he never proposed until she got pregnant and he proposed right away and it's just like if he really wanted to propose he would've done it a long time ago instead of waiting until she was pregnant