How can I make my wife feel better when she's upset?

My wife is scared of me she also hadn't been feeling well this weekend either. She's upset because her friend shared on Facebook that a man got mad at his girlfriend during sex he pulled out her intestines and killed her. She's afraid of me hurting her that way. She feels cold right now she doesn't want to cuddle with me. She wants me to leave her alone. We've been married for 4 years we have 2 kids we haven't had sex in 3 years. She knows I wouldn't hurt her like that but whenever she reads something like that she goes nuts. She doesn't even want to sleep together for a while. How can I help her feel better?

Most Helpful Girl

• For some reason, now she doesn't trust you. Trust is foundational to every relationship we have. I dont know why she could read something and then automatically be scared. I think you should talk to her about the issue, and ask her if you personally did anything that would make her feel that way, in addition to her reading that thing. The relationship between husband and wife should be a team, people who build each other up, and truly love each other. Establish trust, let her know you want to earn her trust, and dont force her to have a close relationship with you, as this might come across as manipulative is you do. I hope she feels better soon!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Make her soup

What Guys Said 1

• Apt name guy.