My Wife married me for a green card?

I met my wife when studying abroad in Japan and we dated, then got married. She told me that she married me for the opportunity to come to the usa and for a green card. She started to mess around with a few single guys here, and even slept with my brother. What do i do now?

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, I'm so sorry you are going through this. I would divorce her if I were you and find someone that loves and respects you for you. As they say, "once a cheater, always a cheater." let her go leach off of someone else or go back to where she came from.

Most Helpful Guy

• well you kind of new what she was about right?

frankly i'd divorce her

What Girls Said 15

• You can always divorce her.

Marrying for green card isn't new but its usually an agreement done between both parties so if she didn't tell you then she played you real good.

• You divorce her send her back where the hell you got her... Unless of course you've been married for more than 2yrs because now she's considered a legal citizen with or without you.

Sorry either way you deserve better 😕

• There's only one thing to do and that's to leave her, divorce her. She obviously doesn't love you as she told you herself and the fact that she slept with your brother makes me wonder why you seem to be confused. I'm really sorry but you need to move on.

• As for a threesome with her hotter younger sister. Then hand the divorce papers and send her back to her country.

• You scared of her?

• why the f*ck are you putting up with that crap bra? That is the lowest, dirtiest excuse for a marriage I have ever heard of! Throw that jerk out!

• Divorce her.

• Plus it is a fictional marriage and you can hire lawyer and take compensation from your wife.

• You contact the authorities.

• Divorce the bitch and send her ass back home.

• Send da bitch back to where she came from duh lol

• Depends on how much you want to screw her over.

• What the actual fuck

• don't wait too long to divorce her. The best advice anyone can give you is to hire a good lawyer.

• Divorce her
    Next time think with your brain and not your dick lol

• Divorce her, and read this: www.forbes.com/.../#74e219e76de5

What Guys Said 19

• No offence, but ether you are in complete denial or this is a troll question. If your question is real, of course you should divorce her. If she is messing around with your own brother, you have no hope of having a marriage.

• She committed visa fraud. If the Obama administration enforced our immigration laws I would advise you to contact ICE and CIS. But there is no enforcement of our immigration laws under Obama.

• divorce her and tell her she can find another guy to marry because you are not going to be with her like that.

• I'd probably just sit around and mope and find someone else then divorce. Make sure she can't steal your stuff first though.

• You know if you report her, oftentimes this is grounds for revoking her green card and at the very least she will NEVER become a citizen

• Divorce the horse!!!

If she hasn't been married to you for 2 years then send her Japan.

And punch your brother.

• Yeah i would definitely divorce her. Thats just messed up that she would do that. Better yet contact the INS and explain that to them, they will have fun removing her from this country.

• Pay for the consequences

• put her back in her damned place and your brother too.

• Got played.. Just divorce and move on.

• I'm not surprised

• Report her for fraud.

• how the fuck do people believe this, people that use this website are dumb as fuck LOL

• Divorce her.. what else!

• Invent an anime cyborg girlfriend.

• Report her she is so mean duffer fucking asshole

• Tell her to pack a bag and throw her out the front door. She slept with your brother and other guys and only married you for access into the us. That is the travel definition of a gold digger. If this is only the start then it is better for you both that you separate and have nothing to do with each other

• Collect more evidence divorce her and take all her stuff in the divorce.

• Take her to court