What would you rate Lindsey Stirling?

I think she's like a 25 out of ten because I love super skinny small girls and she is 5'3 and like 110-120lbs and she is very modest and religious and takes things very seriously not to mention her face is gorgeous. Anyway I want to see what others think as some of my friends say she's average to cute.

one pic but lookup more as her look varies a lot.
What would you rate Lindsey Stirling?

• 10-25 (reserved for me I have dibs respectfully of course)
  • 9-10
  • 8.
  • 7.
  • 6.
  • 4-5
  • 1-3
I do strongly re commend looking up other pics as well.

Here's another; s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...243cdbd67d.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch

Here's a video of her which a girl smartly said should be shared. It shows her in motion.
Sorry guys I still have reserved the Dreamboat option I didn't put available so I win and rate her the highest!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• My friend is like obsessed with her.

She looks average, plain Jane af.

She's not ugly by any means, but physically, not spectacular either.

• She is averagishhhhh

• I've seen plenty of everyday girls irl who look better tbh...

• Did you see the vid link? Even there you don't think she looks good?

• Better than to be known only for your looks, like most celebrities.

• @AnArtisticMind Never had a complaint about her music, but her looks aren't anything special. She's talented without a doubt, but her looks are plain Jane.

• 8/10 cute and sophisticated

What Guys Said 12

• 2|0
  • Sorry bro, gonna have to grab that 25/10 vote. She is almost perfect. The only thing that ISN'T is she's a Mormon. But she's cute and petite and talented and exuberant and a gamer and creative <3

• No I already had dibbs, due to the international dibs protocol I have right. Also I've been following her since 2012 when she wasn't even famous really and I see her live in about a month and a half, you're outta luck.

• I was at an amusement park yesterday, and on the screens to entertain you while you wait in line, the Owl City video with her came on. My girlfriend and I were talking about it. The loudmouth behind us started saying to his friends "oh she just has a violin, she doesn't do anything else, her 15 minutes of fame are going to be over soon." >_<

• Well if they are her next 50 years of marriage are starting with me haha. I read her book even and she talked about trouble dating because she doesn't touch alcohol and doesn't like guys who do which in the YouTube business most do so haha, yeah she made it sound like she wants to slow down soon to start family etc despite being single. So if her fame ends soon its by her own choice.

• 0|0
    • Attractiveness physically?

• Well, obviously she's attractive, but her musical talent amplifies that significantly. There are a lot of pretty faces out there who are nothing more than pretty faces.

• What would you rate her physically though? To me her personality and strong religion make her more attractive rather than music.

• 10-25 for violin skills holy shit I saw her in a live concert and wow she is jumping around and all that and she doesn't skip a note!

• Her music is pretty soothing, im a fan. I was thinking of catching her live but didn't feel like driving to LA.

• I see her live in just over a month. I'm probably just going to propose.

• Pretty average looking to me.

• Meh. She's okay. Nothing too special. =/

• she looks like a kid

• no...

• 4/10. I rate her low not for her looks, but she's religious. Not a big fan of religious people.

• I give her a 7, but that is not a good picture of her, I had to look at some other ones.

• cute