Girls, Wedding cake disaster, what's one to do?

A friend of mine is having an outdoor wedding, and the morning of her wedding I guess the cake delivery folks were going to her house. The entrance way is nearby a swimming pool. I was there helping my friend with the event and the lady walks up with the cake not a huge one but definitely something that would require a lot of work. She was walking along the edge next to the pool, I'm not sure why so close. She suddenly stops in her tracks starts looking up at the sun and sneezed, and I guess she wasn't aware how close she was to the pool at that moment frantically tried to keep her and the cake from being messed up but lost her balance anyway and her and the cake went into the pool. Could another cake be made that quickly? Friend was devastated.. the girl was only worried about her new iPhone upon getting out

1

What Girls Said 1

• This sounds fake, but wedding cake bakeries often keep a second cake on hand in case of these kinds of accidents.

• Unfortunately not I'm afraid. I stood there in shock thinking did this just happen. I'll try your suggestion

• There is a fence with lots of pool chairs lined up along it, and the walkway between the chairs isn't very big, and she attempted to walk in between the pool and chairs