What if we Illegalize marrage?

Hypothetical question but figure it would be fun to ask. So there this hole issue with gay marriage personaly idc just don't hit on me it's awkward beyond that idc if your gay ( transgender is a little weird for me i understand some of it but I have no idea how you can have a beard and claim your a women check out the "gender terrorist" on YouTube even though he doesn't want you to call you a him or her but it's rude to call you an it so I don't get it) But anyway we as a society don't want to give gays the right to marry even though there was a supreme Court decision that gays have the right to marry but I'd say in frustration mainly in just get ride of all marriage I don't really believe that marrage should be illegal but it doesn't pose the question what if we really did that. Ovously the people who are married would be allowed to stay togeather tell divorce or death but beyond that there no one would be allowed to get married what if this did occur?

ps sorry for bad grammer and spelling airs yes I know I'm horrible with it

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Given that 1 out of 2 marriages divorce... I don't know why anyone marries anymore.

• The the housewives of wherever will finally be an interesting drama

What Guys Said 2

• There's no doubt in anyone's mind that that would be a violation of human rights

• I THINK I SEE A LOTTA LAW BREAKERS UP IN HERE